Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 09:44 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times

Advertisements

stop calling them Islamic or muslim "extremists"
according to the quaran, the jihadist and infidel killers are "fundamentalists"
the "extremists" are the ones who want to coexist in peace

Old 12-16-2015, 09:46 AM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, because. It's like something a grade schooler would do. Why wouldn't they just bust into the houses & start killing? Lol, it's totally ridiculous & I can't believe people actually believe that they would take the time to print off some notes & then walk around the town putting them under doors. Too funny.
Sweden is a cold place. How could they have gaps beneath their doors that would allow paper to be "slipped under"?

Old 12-16-2015, 09:46 AM

17,206 posts, read 15,404,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Well, C-D is quickly becoming "Tin Foil Town", so I'm not shocked. Even if it is fake, it's a perfect opportunity to blame Obama and Democrats for the world's evil, which, yanno, solves a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Yes, and Obama is constantly scolding Americans who don't want "refugees" here. He wants to "guilt" us if we talk about defending ourselves against them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I'm sure Obama & Co would say they are misunderstood, just need to be loved, and given jobs to stop their desire to want to kill in the name of Allah.
Sadly, the koolaid drinking sheeple in this country also think that is the solution.
I wonder if they also thought the Nazi's were just misunderstood, and should be given the benefit of the doubt.
I also wonder how much Obama would be preaching tolerance with KKK members intent of killing black people.

`
Didn't take long now, did it?

Obama?

Trudeau, in Canada, is bringing in more refugees in his sparsely populated nation than Obama is in the US.

But I'm sure Obama has something to do with that too.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:52 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,922 times
They, like so many European nations want to "play nice", and asked for them. They'll pay the consequences, and so will America under our "fearless" leader.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:54 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Odd that I can't find anything about this on a single legitimate news site...
The media likes to protect Islam, and our President doesn't want anything negative said about his muslim friends.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:55 AM

118 posts, read 207,439 times
At first I thought the idea of ISIS writing notes and slipping them under doors was preposterous. What if they're just planning ahead for when President Trump kicks them off the internet. They'll have to hone their letter writing skills and use of snail mail. I bet some of them are brushing up on their Morse code right now. Next thing you know, ISIS will start getting AOL accounts.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:57 AM

17,206 posts, read 15,404,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
The media likes to protect Islam, and our President doesn't want anything negative said about his muslim friends.
You know there are countless legitimate non-American news sources, right?

Even al Jazeera (who constantly reports on ISIS news) hasn't published anything of the sort.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:58 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
The President controls every single media outlet? Cool- I didn't realize that he had that sort of power. What else does he control?

Why would ISIS go around slipping notes under peoples doors when there is a huge risk of being caught? Why didn't they just hack Sweden's internet?

Old 12-16-2015, 10:03 AM

374 posts, read 492,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I am aware that there have been ongoing problems, but I am wondering about the validity of the claim in the source linked by the OP, you would expect something like that to make it's way to traditional news sources.
Seriously sleepy? Wake the beep up. There is an agenda and with the ones promoting we can see where it is coming from . Do you really think you will see the truth on many main stream liberal sites, who are afraid of going against agenda, paid to promote, or worse.... who owns some of them now ( where is some money coming from to support politicians, their agendas and the media).

Sweden is now the rape capital of the western world, with the religion of peace over running it. You figure it out. Now they just upped the anty. Wonderful choices by the way, I know I know how peaceful of them.....

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

"In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants."

There are no go zones in the UK with s law, some in the USA already. Get informed people.

There will be the clueless ones, the ones who try to help and those pushing an agenda to insult those getting the truth out. Here comes the stampeed now..... waiting the flame trap.

Old 12-16-2015, 10:07 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, because. It's like something a grade schooler would do. Why wouldn't they just bust into the houses & start killing? Lol, it's totally ridiculous & I can't believe people actually believe that they would take the time to print off some notes & then walk around the town putting them under doors. Too funny.
They put them in mailboxes. Which begs the question why? ISIS likes the internet. So, it could very well be a hoax. Or, perhaps they didn't want to use the internet, Sweden is good with tracking, who knows. Their government seems to be taking the threat seriously though, so we shall see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies