Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 07:24 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,291,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
how do you know which kids they talked to? - there will be many want to see her go DOWN-that is part of it all - either case he did not turn out to be the best candidate for the job. Now this is not the first incident at our schools and I think they are getting the message. Maybe they need some female resource officers- like the prisons

It should not be surprising, then, that research has shown that female correctional staff have a positive effect on the environment even of all-male facilities. Understanding and Enhancing the Value of Female Corrections Professionals
Please explain to me, what you would do to defuse the circumstance...stand there and allow her to kick him in the groin and then have him ask her to "Please Stop"?

If it were a female she would have had to do the same thing...what's the difference? If the student would have kicked her in the groin, it still hurts God Awful??????

If I were him, I'd sue her for assault.

And BTW, did you ever go to a high school wrestling match? They throw each other down the same way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,845,569 times
I have been kicked in the groin. Actually it was just a light brush stroke of a shoe against the private parts and I went down immediately in extreme pain.

Last edited by Felix C; 04-14-2016 at 08:03 AM..

Old 04-14-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
And if you did that to your kid, you'd be locked up for child abuse.
My child never went that far to cause me to do that.....period.
He knew to stop when he was told to stop....and told NO!

Kids today don't...they think they have a right to defy any other instructions, from adults....

Mind you, there are great and good well behaved kids out there, but the ones that are not, go way to far, but they never show you those parts....

The body slam to her was no worse then a kid wrestling....and he gained control enough to handcuff her, didn't he.

But hey, again, a bunch of weak minded people, who hire police to do their jobs, but when they do, they are fired....makes a lot of sense.

Then don't call the police to defuse a situation, let the school handle it...

Old 04-14-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
I have been kicked in the groin. Actually it was just a light brush stroke of a shoe against the private parts and I went down immediately in exreme pain.
I'm very very sorry that happened to you....

Did you know that one kick like that could cause you to be sterile?

Like I said, if I were that cop, I'd throw a law suit so fast at her parents, that is what has to start happening....

Old 04-14-2016, 07:59 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,845,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm very very sorry that happened to you....

Did you know that one kick like that could cause you to be sterile?

Like I said, if I were that cop, I'd throw a law suit so fast at her parents, that is what has to start happening....
Thanks for the note. I am ok. Happened decades ago. Plumbing works.

I presume the Police Union will step in to appearl the firing.etc.etc.

Old 04-14-2016, 10:07 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Please explain to me, what you would do to defuse the circumstance...stand there and allow her to kick him in the groin and then have him ask her to "Please Stop"?

If it were a female she would have had to do the same thing...what's the difference? If the student would have kicked her in the groin, it still hurts God Awful??????

If I were him, I'd sue her for assault.

And BTW, did you ever go to a high school wrestling match? They throw each other down the same way.

The father of my children was top regional wrester in HS in PA- - but he wrestled on a darn MAT with a ref looking to make sure nobody got hurt- AND! equal weight- class -- yes I know about wrestling-
This groin thing is here say - I think there is a suit-- and that will be settled there--- but out of 5000 scuffles a year in our schools- only a few the officer lose it-- so apparently they know how to deescalate the problem -
You are confusing the two things- her part is wrong if was inciting a problem on school grounds--- but HE the adult- a trained professional who should Know what to do, well his part is also wrong- and her part does NOT justify his wrong action.

Old 04-14-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The father of my children was top regional wrester in HS in PA- - but he wrestled on a darn MAT with a ref looking to make sure nobody got hurt- AND! equal weight- class -- yes I know about wrestling-
This groin thing is here say - I think there is a suit-- and that will be settled there--- but out of 5000 scuffles a year in our schools- only a few the officer lose it-- so apparently they know how to deescalate the problem -
You are confusing the two things- her part is wrong if was inciting a problem on school grounds--- but HE the adult- a trained professional who should Know what to do, well his part is also wrong- and her part does NOT justify his wrong action.
so, tell me, what should a person do, to deescalate the problem.
You say he is the adult, and a trained professional, who should know what to do....what then should he do?

Old 04-14-2016, 12:16 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,771,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
Understand your point, to a degree, but he officer could have subdued and detained the girl without the 5 point throw.
No back exposure and not amplitude for a bonus point, I would only give it a 1 point takedown

Old 04-14-2016, 12:21 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,771,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
I presume the Police Union will step in to appeal the firing.etc.etc.
I am not at all certain on this, but I think Texas bans collective bargaining agreements with public sector employees. They can still unionize, just no bargaining agreements (so no right to a union appeal, just the normal Loudermill hearing).

Old 04-14-2016, 12:30 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
white cop body slams white girl, no problem. white cop body slams black girl, big problem!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies