Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2016, 05:23 AM

28,976 posts, read 30,364,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I understand his reasoning & admire it but I do feel badly for the fans. If my favorite bands, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters or NIN did that, I would be extremely disappointed.
You understand his reasoning? Well understand this....

By giving in to this, opens a door to allow real sicko preditors to dress up like a woman and go in woman's bathrooms....that is the problem with dems, they don't have the ability to think ahead, at the consequences their decisions make...all they care about is votes...

I have a grand daughter and daughter in law who are beautiful....and targets...women all over the world are targets for rapes and to be stolen for slaves in other countries....

and unless you've been assaulted sexually, you don't get it, and you refuse to get it.....

I used to like Bruce, no more...no more.

You use the bathroom that God gave you the plumbing for....period!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2016, 05:57 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,292,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

By giving in to this, opens a door to allow real sicko preditors to dress up like a woman and go in woman's bathrooms....that is the problem with dems, they don't have the ability to think ahead, at the consequences their decisions make...all they care about is votes...

I have a grand daughter and daughter in law who are beautiful....and targets...women all over the world are targets for rapes and to be stolen for slaves in other countries....

and unless you've been assaulted sexually, you don't get it, and you refuse to get it.....

This law has nothing to do with someone's ability to dress and present as the opposite sex. They can do that with or without the law.

This is Shawn Stinson. He was born a woman. Would you rather he use the restroom with your wife and daughters?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/12...n-mss-orig.cnn
Attached Thumbnails
Bruce Springsteen cancels NC concert over anti-bias law-shawn-stinson.png  

Old 04-20-2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
This law has nothing to do with someone's ability to dress and present as the opposite sex. They can do that with or without the law.

This is Shawn Stinson. He was born a woman. Would you rather he use the restroom with your wife and daughters?

Transgender bodybuilding champion wins again - CNN Video
did he have a sex change?

does he own the plumbing of a man? Or does he have a vagina?

Old 04-20-2016, 08:06 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,251,364 times
Quote:

Top surgery only. So he would be required by law to use the ladies room.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:06 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,593,055 times
Quote:

Feel better after your little tantrum?
Get over it.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:10 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,200,224 times
Quote:

Well I knew that you'd get slammed
for posting actual LOGIC......
Liberals don't ever understand logic, creme.

Ignore their rants

Springsteen sucks for being
such a hypocrite....

Old 04-20-2016, 08:19 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,593,055 times
Quote:

Lol, you cons only know how to deflect instead of answering very basic questions. Hey man, you & your daughter shouldn't have a problem going to the bathroom with that person. He's got a vagina after all. So I don't want to hear any b*tching that "THERE'S A MAN IN THE BATHROOM!". Got it? Great.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Feel better after your little tantrum?
Get over it.
No, its something I refuse to accept or get over.....
I have gay friends, they are great human beings....
however, we here in America were not raised to have co-ed bathrooms
I suppose, places in Europe does....and they are accustomed to it.

and if you think it's ok to put others in harms way, due to this, and call my post a tantrum, then
you have no conscience for the innocence of children.

being sexually abused or raped is not a simple little tantrum....it is real, so may I suggest, that you get over it....just for a moment and consider the feelings of others....

sometimes you can't have it both ways, other times you can...this situation, is so totally wrong, and goes against the beliefs of others, just b/c someone thinks they are a woman instead of a man...or visa versa....

you want to be gay, fine, it is none of my business what you do in the bedroom....however, when you implement or try to implement your beliefs on someone else, you are taking their rights away also....
their right to privacy....that is why a men's and ladies room was invented.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Lol, you cons only know how to deflect instead of answering very basic questions. Hey man, you & your daughter shouldn't have a problem going to the bathroom with that person. He's got a vagina after all. So I don't want to hear any b*tching that "THERE'S A MAN IN THE BATHROOM!". Got it? Great.
I'm not a con, I'm an independent, and have voted for dems up until four years ago...because I believed...however, the Republicans are no better either....

I'm a woman, FYI, and proud of it, however, if you refuse to see even a small portion of my post as being somewhat legit, then there is no use, continuing...

I'm not deflecting, at all...once again, if the man has a vagina, then he should be using the woman's bathroom....

you got it, Great!!!!

Old 04-20-2016, 08:31 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,435,993 times
Quote:
...I have gay friends, they are great human beings...

You do understand the difference between gay and transgender, yes? Gay people have NOTHING to do with this bathroom kerfuffle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies