Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2016, 12:44 PM

596 posts, read 428,626 times

Advertisements

I didn't realize this thread was so long.

How did she get to the dumpster?
What was their contact like before the sexual assault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 12:56 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
Google is your friend! There are tons of news stories about this all over the web. Please don't ask posters to recount it for you when the story has been covered by every major news agency.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:56 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPlake View Post

No one knows. I do find it strange that there weren't any witnesses from the party who may have seen the two at the party, besides the sister who testified.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:14 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,445,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPlake View Post

She doesn't remember. He claims he took her there with her consent, but also admitted that they did not talk at all. In the hour before she was found, she called both her sister and her boyfriend completely incoherent. She somehow got away from her sister at the party. She was in no state to consent long before she passed out.

Brock was randomly approaching women at the party and kissing them with no prior contact, including the victim's sister. He was on the hunt.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:29 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
If you Google "Scary path and Stanford" there are plenty of photos of terrain very similar to that where the incident occurred. (The actual site was only a tenth of a mile away from the path.) It's an unlighted, unpaved shortcut that connects the fraternity houses to the main campus.
The path looks very different from that picture. So how did she get from the party to the dumpster? I don't see a frat house around there.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:35 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,372,917 times
Jesus H. Christ, Google a damn map of Stanford! The fraternity houses are on the east side of campus. And if you want to know the facts of the case, every major news outlet in the country has covered this story in depth.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:38 PM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Jesus H. Christ, Google a damn map of Stanford! The fraternity houses are on the east side of campus. And if you want to know the facts of the case, every major news outlet in the country has covered this story in depth.
Where were those pine needles again?

Old 06-17-2016, 01:42 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
Quote:
I think if some people had a video tape of the assault they would find a reason to deny she was raped. Well, unfortunately for Brock, he was convicted and will spend the rest of his life on a sex offender registry. Not even daddy can get him out of that predicament.

Old 06-17-2016, 03:25 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The path looks very different from that picture. So how did she get from the party to the dumpster? I don't see a frat house around there.
If you look at the photo that I shared that shows the actual crime scene, you will see a building to the left. If you google Kappa Alpha on images, it looks like the style of building to the left. Maybe there is one on the right as well but it's cut so that you can't see what is on that side.

No one knows how she got from the party to the dumpster. No witnesses gave any statements in court about seeing either one of them at the party or seeing them leave as far as I know.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:01 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
After a ton of public backlash that destroyed not only her music career, but that of her sisters as well.

Her opinion isn't uncommon, unfortunately.
Yes, well. Karma will come back to bite you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
I think if some people had a video tape of the assault they would find a reason to deny she was raped. Well, unfortunately for Brock, he was convicted and will spend the rest of his life on a sex offender registry. Not even daddy can get him out of that predicament.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
No one knows. I do find it strange that there weren't any witnesses from the party who may have seen the two at the party, besides the sister who testified.
Perhaps it was not necessary to ask them to testify.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies