Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2016, 01:09 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Sorry but that's far from the truth - most everyone here - left or right thinks it's a despicable crime no matter the color or nationality.

Also since you like data:

Interracial Rape Statistics
Well, the justice system doesn't reflect that. Even with interracial rape taken into account, Black women are still more likely to get raped, as well as Native American females. Black males are more likely to go to prison when someone White gets raped. Go even further to the death penalty. Black males are the #1 victim of murder in the USA. However, of those executed in the USA since 1976, 75% of those murder victims were White. Black males make up around 50% of the USA's murder victims, but only 10% of those executed for murdered killed a Black male.

And I would come up with a much less biased source than what you chose.

My last bit. I notice on these forums that a large number of threads are about "Black crime" and constant complaining about Blacks. However, if Blacks get victimized by crime, not nearly as much fuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 01:11 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Compassion is just so, yesterday ...
You know I love you posting, here it comes.......but the 5 yr old was not shown compassion. The boys family were more worried about police visiting than if the girl was okay.

Not to say we can't forgive, but if the families friends had not pushed for answers this story would have been buried. The Refugee Center is involved, but will not admit to it. Why are we paying for these people to come to our country live in section 8 housing, while vets are living homeless?

Just where does our compassion lie........certainly not for vets who are giving their lives to enrich the ME.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Compassion is just so, yesterday ...
Obviously

Old 06-23-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
One faith had its time, the other is having its time. It's all relative. If Muslims are only 'following the commandments of their book,'

And i didn't say one thing about equivalency.
You do know Islam has different ways in believing........Ali didn't have the same Islam as most people that are being brought here...... he happened to have more of a mythical faith called Serfism.......I believe Christians can coexist with this religion, but not those needing Sharia Law. Even MalcomX saw this and this changed his mind about white people. MalcomX rejected the Nation of Islam, but how many people who support Islam want to discuss this?
Quote:
the question then becomes, "why aren't Christians following the commandments in theirs?"
What are Christians doing wrong here............
Jesus had very clear words.....2 Corinthians 6:14 A yoke is a wooden bar that joins two oxen to each other and to the burden they pull. An “unequally yoked” team has one stronger ox and one weaker, or one taller and one shorter. The weaker or shorter ox would walk more slowly than the taller, stronger one, causing the load to go around in circles. When oxen are unequally yoked, they cannot perform the task set before them. Instead of working together, they are at odds with one another

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, the justice system doesn't reflect that. Even with interracial rape taken into account, Black women are still more likely to get raped, as well as Native American females. Black males are more likely to go to prison when someone White gets raped. Go even further to the death penalty. Black males are the #1 victim of murder in the USA. However, of those executed in the USA since 1976, 75% of those murder victims were White. Black males make up around 50% of the USA's murder victims, but only 10% of those executed for murdered killed a Black male.

My last bit. I notice on these forums that a large number of threads are about "Black crime" and constant complaining about Blacks. However, if Blacks get victimized by crime, not nearly as much fuss.
What does this have to do with OP?

Old 06-23-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obviously

Wish you could show this to Loretta Lynch and The President get their blank look comment...........

Old 06-23-2016, 05:28 PM

11,791 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

The problem is that black on black crime is not publicized like black on white or white on black crime and that's a shame but go talk to the liberal media about it - not me.

You need to change the system in place - don't blame the people who debate it. Rape is despicable no matter who it's committed by and the race of the person that was raped. And unfortunately, most black crimes committed against blacks is by another black who is just as bad a**ed as the one he killed. Whether you're white, black, Asian or Martian - the good people of that community have to come together as one and route out that evil. If law enforcement doesn't get co-operation from the good residents - there's not a darn thing they can do to help them.

Old 06-23-2016, 06:13 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You know I love you posting, here it comes.......but the 5 yr old was not shown compassion. The boys family were more worried about police visiting than if the girl was okay.

Not to say we can't forgive, but if the families friends had not pushed for answers this story would have been buried. The Refugee Center is involved, but will not admit to it. Why are we paying for these people to come to our country live in section 8 housing, while vets are living homeless?

Just where does our compassion lie........certainly not for vets who are giving their lives to enrich the ME.
I love you too, just so you know and yes, there's a but coming. But ... this is an area where you and I will not see eye to eye.

First off as I understood poster southwest88 this story was debunked: UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says | Idaho Statesman

Secondly as I posted here #58 if it didn't say Muslim in it no one would be talking about it.

Final this is how I feel about immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Edmund Burke

The good men in that quote is our military serving in the ME that are there to help all people without a heart that is biased. If they can not do that, they don't need to be there.

The good men in that quote is America leading by way of examples in compassion. If America can not do that, then America needs to cease their leadership role.

You've read the Bible multiple times. You know as well I as I do that We reap, what We sow. If we sow a good seed we will reap its benefits. If we sow a bad seed, we get bupkis .

Old 06-23-2016, 06:24 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obviously
Let me show you a better photo. Actually it isn't a photo, but I'm sure you can picture this in your mind.

A new estimate of the U.S. Muslim population | Pew Research Center

"There has been little net change in the size of the American Muslim population in recent years due to conversion. About one-in-five American Muslim adults were raised in a different faith or none at all. At the same time, a similar number of people who were raised Muslim no longer identify with the faith. About as many Americans become Muslim as leave Islam."

I could show you a photo of our military. Would you like to see one? I'm sure it would be one that would show their best side.

Islam is a faith. It has no color, no region, no particular ethnicity and it has been in America since the days of the first colonies that were settled some 300 years ago.

There are those that are helping to shape the ideals of those who would love to recreate America and other countries into their ideal government and they are not even aware they are doing it.

Old 06-23-2016, 09:18 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Default UPDATE: muslim rapist youths released to parents in twin falls Idaho

Muslim child sex-assault suspects back on streets of Idaho

Wondering how soon until they reoffend

Deport please

Old 06-24-2016, 04:22 AM

11,791 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
I love you too, just so you know and yes, there's a but coming. But ... this is an area where you and I will not see eye to eye.

First off as I understood poster southwest88 this story was debunked: UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says | Idaho Statesman

Secondly as I posted here #58 if it didn't say Muslim in it no one would be talking about it.

Final this is how I feel about immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Edmund Burke

The good men in that quote is our military serving in the ME that are there to help all people without a heart that is biased. If they can not do that, they don't need to be there.

The good men in that quote is America leading by way of examples in compassion. If America can not do that, then America needs to cease their leadership role.

You've read the Bible multiple times. You know as well I as I do that We reap, what We sow. If we sow a good seed we will reap its benefits. If we sow a bad seed, we get bupkis .

If it didn't involve a supposed Muslim - the news wouldn't print it so no one would know about it - doesn't mean that we wouldn't be concerned. It makes me sick when I see the despicable things many youths do to other children, adults and animals.

There are times you can't help others until you help yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies