Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 02:40 PM

39,075 posts, read 51,199,205 times

Advertisements

Does this mean there will be no golden door, the most beautiful door in the world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2016, 02:46 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times
The people that support Trump should take a good hard look at their critical thinking skills. At times Trump has uttered complete nonsense such as deporting 11 million illegals and letting the good ones come back. Like this plan would work I can see where people can be duped by someone slick but trump just spews simplistic nonsense and his fans eat it up with out question. It was so easy for him it was liking stealing candy from a baby with no arms.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:48 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He's gonna get rid of "bad dudes". LOL.
That gave me a chuckle, too.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:58 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Not a fan of thinkers, eh? You must be a Trumpette.
Hahaha!

Clearly.

Old 06-25-2016, 03:00 PM

286 posts, read 150,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Does this mean there will be no golden door, the most beautiful door in the world?
Wait til there's no wall and Donald fans ask, when did he ever say he was going to build a wall?

Old 06-25-2016, 03:05 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Makes me cringe to listen to him evade the direct question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8i5OOslFZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

Old 06-25-2016, 03:11 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Seriously, do people just not understand "negotiation" anymore? I already know the answer.

No need for mass deportations. The easy and most efficient way is to cut the benefits and then deport as we come across them. To make it simple, one more time, our neighbor started feeding one stray cat by putting food outside. All the sudden about 4 or 5 cats I had never seen before started showing up. She stopped putting food outside. No more stray cats!

I see one of the I'm guessing flop houses up the street with 5 vehicles just added 2 nicer used minivans. I'm wondering are there getting ready to go or are they making runs to bring more in?

I am confident that we can get this all together. Hillary promises amnesty at $6.3 trillion and I sure as heck don't want that while US families are homeless, hungry and going without medical care, the elderly can't afford to pay the taxes on their homes because we have to support illegal aliens, etc.

I see in our state, they are talking about cutting the education budget again. I'm calling next week and telling them how to reduce the expense so that ALL US citizen children can get a decent education. Deport!

Sadly, I was looking for a new area to relocate to and found that since cheap meth has started flowing through the southern border, most places that are affordable are too dangerous. That is what our whole country will look like if Hillary is elected.

We must fight globalism and Trump is the only candidate willing to do that and many of us are with him on that.

When we shut off the illegals assistance, should they protest, load them up and ship them out. Traffic stop, signing up for services, at the hospital for free care, so many ways to "encourage" them to got HOME!

I'm still fine with Trump. We don't need a deportation force as he full well knows. You start big so you end up with something left after the negotiations. All I care about now is getting him elected.

Old 06-25-2016, 03:12 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
By the way, I originally read the title as "No mas deportation"

Old 06-25-2016, 03:24 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Seriously, do people just not understand "negotiation" anymore? I already know the answer.
Lying to the American people for over 11 months in order to get the primary nomination.

Delegates now have the option to find another candidate.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:24 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Lying to the American people for over 11 months in order to get the primary nomination.
Let his groupies be. It's entertaining watching them make excuses for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies