Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 07:35 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You hate them, don't you?
Contrary to many on the left who seem to "hate" everything and everyone who disagrees with them,
and who think that those that do disagree with them and their issues AUTOMATICALLY "hates" them.

I do NOT HATE anybody.

Hate for uneducated little children!

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
no you dont. your community hides killers as much as anyone else.

roof was spouting anti-black rhetoric for years, was unstable, yet his white dad gave him the gun he used to kill 9 blacks in church.

Bulls*** !!! You cite one example as 100% gospel. That was his small group not acting, not the community as a whole. We ALWAYS aid the police any time there is something criminal going on in our community. If I see something suspicious, I call the cops. If I know something that will aid an investigation, I call the cops. If a family member committed a crime or killed someone, I would turn them in.

Conversely, when crime happens in a black community, "No one knows anything." Then your mothers sob when their young child dies at the hands of another black man..........but nothing changes or gets done.

THAT, my friend, is the reality.

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...white-officers

The media is fueling nutjobs like this. CNN, the local news and others that keep suggesting that white cops are out to kill black people.
Interesting the media likes to talk about race certain times , but CNN hasn't even mentioned the Dallas shooter's race or that he made racist statements.

Lot's of BLM symphatizers supporting the killing of Innocent police officers !
SICK: 'Black Lives Matter' Supporters Celebrate Murder of Dallas Cops » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I've said it before that BLM is a hate group, we are now seeing that it is accurate.

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Aconyo I would not be sharing these deep thoughts on a forum. I think it's time for everyone to take a deep breath. You especially. It would be helpful to talk with someone I think. Carrying that rage is only going to harm you.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:36 AM

455 posts, read 283,556 times
i want you conservative white males to see the picture of the black policeman and the white hospital worker hugging while crying.

thats what conservative white males dont want to see.

they dont want to see unity. they want hostility between blacks and whites.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:37 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
And your post only shows why our country will never move beyond this problem because you jump all over someone who dares preach personal accountability. No let's keep playing the liberal game of blaming others or guns.
I don't need to have someone "preach" accountability to me. I live accountable life as do ALL of the black people in my life.

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The fact that you take offense at his common sense is the root of the problem. He's right without a doubt and you, sadly, are wrong.
No, he's not right and you and that clown is wrong.

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times
Is there any legit source about this being really an armed wing of BLM or something like that??

This is serious if so!!

Old 07-08-2016, 07:38 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Of course not. It's never O.K. to take another life outside of direct self defense BUT this is what you are going to have. When one side is killing the other side is going to want to retaliate. It's the same problem we have in the middle east.

We seem to think one side can kill and there will be or there should not be any repercussions. Rightly or wrongly there will be.
This isn't "one side" versus the other. You can't paint ALL cops everywhere with the same brush. The city of Dallas had nothing to do with the Baton Rouge and Minnesota police involved shootings and random Dallas cops shouldn't be picked off no matter how angry "one side" is. What a pathetic argument. Your argument would make more sense if Baton Rouge or MN police were killed in retaliation (though it would still undoubtedly be wrong).

Now cops all over, in every state at every level and jurisdiction, have to fear retaliation because that's just how stupid some people are, that they would kill anyone just to get back at a very small few somewhere else? That's cowardly. I guess I'm just too logical for some of the idiots you describe and are defending.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:39 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
i want you conservative white males to see the picture of the black policeman and the white hospital worker hugging while crying.

thats what conservative white males dont want to see.

they dont want to see unity. they want hostility between blacks and whites.
I'm conservative and I appreciate the compassion. Of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies