Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 05:37 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,390,278 times

Advertisements

These people couldn't be those nice, peaceful BLM guys?

Three people have been arrested for stealing guns in a 'credible threat' to harm officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Tuesday.

Police say they arrested the suspects and are seeking a possible fourth accused of stealing several handguns as part of an alleged plot to harm cops in the Baton Rouge area.

Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadie said in a press conference Tuesday that authorities discovered the plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop.

They arrested one suspect on the scene and then tracked down two others. Authorities called on the fourth suspect to turn himself in.

State Police Col. Mike Edmonson called it a 'substantial credible threat' to police.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/s...sters-40508401

Police didn't immediately release the names of the suspects but said they all are from Baton Rouge and all are black.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 07-12-2016 at 05:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 05:43 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerP View Post

Good grief, why don't you cry babies start your own counter movement? I suggest White Tears Matter with Giuliani as your glorious leader
The cry babies are on the LEFT... BLM is composed of mostly deranged victim status nitwits who constantly yell "racism" when there isn't any racism involved.

It's the LEFT that demands 'safe spaces' equipped with stuffed animals and coloring books.

It's the LEFT who declares they need one protection after another because... feelings.... or something.

Pacifiers? OWNED by the Left.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:44 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
YEA BLM is racist but whites are apart of the group as well..SMH Man some people need to just get of the internet
They will be the first to go when it gets bad.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:50 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
no-
Yes

Old 07-12-2016, 05:51 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
They're a quasi hate group but are more just a bunch of disaffected losers who like being stupid crybabies. But while they are fast becoming counterparts to the KKK, white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the New Black Panthers, we have to tolerate their right to protest. That doesn't mean we can't sic the FBI and IRS on them, not that those two agencies can do anything competently.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
If Black lives matter so much, why is Black on Black crime not an issue to the Black lives matter movement?
Because whitey is to blame for keeping the black man down.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:53 PM

131 posts, read 78,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
This group Black Lives Matter is just a group of Racists stirring up trouble. If Black Lives Matter , why don't they care about the black lives that are lost by violence and killing perpetrated by other Blacks? There are far, far more black deaths due to black on black crime than blacks dying by police shootings or white people.
But, all this Racist group goes after only black deaths by the police or whites. They have no support for the many, many blacks killed by other blacks.
This is truly a racist group, as is the Black Panthers, the Black Lives Matter group tries to appear as a peaceful organization that does not hate, but if you examine what I have stated here, you see that are fake and racist too.
I support Law Enforcement in the U.S. and appreciate what they do. I say Blue Lives Matter , and all lives really matter; however I am sick of these protests that are nothing but curtained racism and hate to divide people.
they aren't racist they don't care about black people. They just want attention without getting anything actually done.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:38 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
This group Black Lives Matter is just a group of Racists stirring up trouble. If Black Lives Matter , why don't they care about the black lives that are lost by violence and killing perpetrated by other Blacks? There are far, far more black deaths due to black on black crime than blacks dying by police shootings or white people.
But, all this Racist group goes after only black deaths by the police or whites. They have no support for the many, many blacks killed by other blacks.
This is truly a racist group, as is the Black Panthers, the Black Lives Matter group tries to appear as a peaceful organization that does not hate, but if you examine what I have stated here, you see that are fake and racist too.
I support Law Enforcement in the U.S. and appreciate what they do. I say Blue Lives Matter , and all lives really matter; however I am sick of these protests that are nothing but curtained racism and hate to divide people.
Obama says that as a Black American you have to work twice as hard as anyone else'

so, than work twice as hard, what's the problem?

it all comes down to who wants it more.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:23 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,432,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
BLM is soooooo racist even though there's literally participants of every race involved.

And I wish people would stop spewing the nonsensical talking points to try and discredit them, like "Oh what about Black on Black crime".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7pkEtM2o-U

Troll thread 0/10. A+ for effort though...
That's a good video , and I thank you for sharing it. Very nice video. It makes me know there are some peaceful protesters.

But, the group brings some that are violent and have hateful views. The BLM attracts violent racists that are not peaceful people.

I liked the video though, and thank you for sharing it. It gives me a different view.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:29 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,605 times
My burning question is, what do they want?

Will arresting all of the officers in the shootings, and getting them prison sentences be enough? Will eliminating any kind of profiling be it? I keep meeting white guys who go on edge whenever BLM is mentioned because they don't know if anything they'll do will **** off a black person. What does BLM want from them? What do they want from the police?

I want to know, what do they want that will be enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies