Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 11:37 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,432,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
This.

To the OP, back in the 50s/60s you would have been making your statement about MLK. Nothing new here with your statement/complaint.
Sir or Ma'am,
I was not alive in the 50's/60's, but I believe MLK to be a peaceful man. BLM, wishes harm on police, and is racist as well. I don't imagine MLK was this type of man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 11:45 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,667,017 times
There are a lot of differences between MLK and BLM. MLK wanted peace and he made every effort possible to promote peace. BLM is calling for peace by instituting violence. The two cannot be compared.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:03 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
BLM is a outreach of the DNC period. The DNC is losing their message so they have incite riots to go against any who even question Obama and the polices of the DNC.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:52 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,432,923 times
I agree with my elder brother , this Sheriff from Wisconsin, 100%.

I understand why he is angry. I am angry too.

Wisconsin sheriff on Baton Rouge shootings: I predicted this - CNN.com

Old 07-19-2016, 03:57 PM

932 posts, read 899,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
I agree with my elder brother , this Sheriff from Wisconsin, 100%.

I understand why he is angry. I am angry too.

Wisconsin sheriff on Baton Rouge shootings: I predicted this - CNN.com

blacks are angry to. Cop caught lying which sent a black man to jail.

And your saying BLM is racist. Serious question do you think the police force is racist as well even partially? It has been proven by FBI and that one anom group that yes some police organizations are racist and many racist people have entered the force. I just wonder what is your thoughts? Why dont you make a thread Police= racist organization??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qgwx4yrO4

Old 07-19-2016, 05:30 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I here you. Just like those damn Oncologist. They act as if the only sick people that matter are people with cancer. Heart disease is the number one killer. You think that they would focus on heart disease...right? Nope....just cancer. Oncology is a biased profession. They should be totally discredited.
for starters the docs who work on cancer patients call themselves oncologists not podiatrists. What they do is clearly stated in their specialty..

There is no confusion among prospective patients as to the appropriate doc because of clear labeling.

when your marketing strategy doesn't attract customers, you don't blame the customers, you change your strategy and fire the idiot who came up with the theme.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:13 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
Quote:
This group Black Lives Matter is just a group of Racists stirring up trouble. If Black Lives Matter , why don't they care about the black lives that are lost by violence and killing perpetrated by other Blacks? There are far, far more black deaths due to black on black crime than blacks dying by police shootings or white people.
But, all this Racist group goes after only black deaths by the police or whites. They have no support for the many, many blacks killed by other blacks.
This is truly a racist group, as is the Black Panthers, the Black Lives Matter group tries to appear as a peaceful organization that does not hate, but if you examine what I have stated here, you see that are fake and racist too.
I support Law Enforcement in the U.S. and appreciate what they do. I say Blue Lives Matter , and all lives really matter; however I am sick of these protests that are nothing but curtained racism and hate to divide people.
tl;dr

Don't blame a whole group for the actions of a few. A few ignorant peons =/= Black Lives Matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerP View Post

Good grief, why don't you cry babies start your own counter movement? I suggest White Tears Matter with Giuliani as your glorious leader
Yes, my brother. *applause*

Old 07-19-2016, 10:16 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,912,447 times
Quote:
Sir or Ma'am,
I was not alive in the 50's/60's, but I believe MLK to be a peaceful man. BLM, wishes harm on police, and is racist as well. I don't imagine MLK was this type of man.
So explain this video? How can a organization plan community events with the police and then call for the death of cops ? You do realize there were people in MLK organization that followed him that fought violence with violence. Same with BLM majority of them are peaceful as you can see in this video that was never reported by any major news outlets.

Also calling for the death of police has been going on for decades. I'm remember it clearly happening during the LA riots.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...1255742297882/

Old 07-19-2016, 11:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
This group Black Lives Matter is just a group of Racists
They do have white people among them in protesting the oppressive Police State that targets the Black communities more than all other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies