Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 08:06 PM

131 posts, read 78,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
the only point you've made in 6 pages of posts is that someone who was high killed 1 person in Vegas.

I'm terrified.
I've proven way more than you have. You are most likely in favor of marijuana simply because at some point you used it yourself. But you have provided no evidence no link proving marijuana to be innocuous. I have. I proved the danger it poses to teens let alone young children how much more prominent addiction is when someone is exposed to it at a very young age. And I proved people commit crimes and that driving under the influence went up when it was made legal.... You have no links proving anything you're saying is actually true...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 08:40 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneP21 View Post
I've proven way more than you have. You are most likely in favor of marijuana simply because at some point you used it yourself. But you have provided no evidence no link proving marijuana to be innocuous. I have. I proved the danger it poses to teens let alone young children how much more prominent addiction is when someone is exposed to it at a very young age. And I proved people commit crimes and that driving under the influence went up when it was made legal.... You have no links proving anything you're saying is actually true...
So since it's illegal now, parents who smoke don't do it in front of their kids and when it's legal tons more will smoke and now do it in front of their kids? Now you're thinking.

But it's for the children, right? Like the ones who grow up at a disadvantage because they have a parent in jail for a non violent drug offense even though no ones rights have been violated? Like the children in gangs who use violence in order to protect their drug dealing turf?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So since it's illegal now, parents who smoke don't do it in front of their kids and when it's legal tons more will smoke and now do it in front of their kids? Now you're thinking.

But it's for the children, right? Like the ones who grow up at a disadvantage because they have a parent in jail for a non violent drug offense even though no ones rights have been violated? Like the children in gangs who use violence in order to protect their drug dealing turf?
no cps can be contacted now and remove the children. Then it wouldn't be a crime so the parents did nothing wrong the kid would be allowed to get high...

And what you said is way better than having gotten high since you're 5 years old or younger....

Old 07-14-2016, 08:47 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
OH MAH LAWD, JUST THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRENS!! LAWDY LAWDY, THE CHILDREN!

In what world are you living in where 5 year olds are getting high?!

Perhaps OP needs to put down whatever she is smoking and come back to reality.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:48 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
no cps can be contacted now and remove the children.
CPS? Why sure lets over work an already overloaded system. The answer is take the kids away? Why? For what reason? Show me all these articles about a contact high happening to all these kids.

Quote:
Then it wouldn't be a crime so the parents did nothing wrong the kid would be allowed to get high...
This doesn't make sense.

Quote:
And what you said is way better than having gotten high since you're 5 years old or younger....
This doesn't make sense.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:54 PM

Oh Look!

2-year-old taken away from parents because they used marijuana, killed by foster mother | WPMT FOX43

CHild, taken away from family because Dad admits to smoking cannabis after putting kid to bed, dies in the hands of foster care where the male is a recovering CRACK addict!

Makes GREAT sense, doesn't it?!

Old 07-14-2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
OH MAH LAWD, JUST THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRENS!! LAWDY LAWDY, THE CHILDREN!

In what world are you living in where 5 year olds are getting high?!

Perhaps OP needs to put down whatever she is smoking and come back to reality.
never even smoked a cig. But pretty sure that's your reality.

but you can run from reality and pretend that second hand marijuana smoke does not affect those who do not consent to smoking but it doesn't change the fact that it surely does.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Oh Look!

2-year-old taken away from parents because they used marijuana, killed by foster mother | WPMT FOX43

CHild, taken away from family because Dad admits to smoking cannabis after putting kid to bed, dies in the hands of foster care where the male is a recovering CRACK addict!

Makes GREAT sense, doesn't it?!

that's two bad situations for the kid. That's a sad story but that doesn't mean he should've lived with his dad who was addicted to pot.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
CPS? Why sure lets over work an already overloaded system. The answer is take the kids away? Why? For what reason? Show me all these articles about a contact high happening to all these kids.

This doesn't make sense.

This doesn't make sense.
just because the system is overloaded does not mean kids should be raised by drug addicts....

but your lack of comprehension is a good reason why one should not use marijuana and why marijuana should be illegal.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
never even smoked a cig. But pretty sure that's your reality.

but you can run from reality and pretend that second hand marijuana smoke does not affect those who do not consent to smoking but it doesn't change the fact that it surely does.
My reality is: Where are all these 5 year olds you are talking about, stoned?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies