Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 05:46 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,305,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So.....the DNC is gonna honor the mom of a fat thug who robbed a gas station then attacked a cop and trier to take his gun? Same mom who got into a fight over who got profits off her dead sons t shirt image? And whose husband incited a riot that burned Ferguson???

Real nice liberals. The RNC had the mother of a Benghazi warrior and Marcus Latrell, SEAL hero.

The difference in the parties is SO CLEAR right now.

The Lawless Left vs the Law & Order Right.
Did you read the released accounts of the Michael Brown shooting? I know I did, all of them. It certainly was not a cut and dry case. Michael Brown was no saint though neither was the cop who shot him. The cops witness account of what happened read like something in Mayberry out of the Andy Griffith show. Michael Brown's companion's (I won't say friend since he didn't seem to know Michael all that well) testimony was far more believable.

Unfortunately we don't have Michael's testimony since he was killed, while unarmed. The rest of the witness accounts were from people who only saw small bits and at a distance and were most inconsistent with each other.

It seems very clear that neither sides testimony were the full truth, though Michaels' companions were far more believable. Unfortunately a white cop can shoot and kill an unarmed black man and his word will be trusted more than the only other witness there, a black man.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:09 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alandros View Post
Did you read the released accounts of the Michael Brown shooting? I know I did, all of them. It certainly was not a cut and dry case. Michael Brown was no saint though neither was the cop who shot him. The cops witness account of what happened read like something in Mayberry out of the Andy Griffith show. Michael Brown's companion's (I won't say friend since he didn't seem to know Michael all that well) testimony was far more believable.

Unfortunately we don't have Michael's testimony since he was killed, while unarmed. The rest of the witness accounts were from people who only saw small bits and at a distance and were most inconsistent with each other.

It seems very clear that neither sides testimony were the full truth, though Michaels' companions were far more believable. Unfortunately a white cop can shoot and kill an unarmed black man and his word will be trusted more than the only other witness there, a black man.
The memo.

Both the Department of Justice and the local District Attorney received evidence that was consistent with the facts that MB tried to grab the officer's gun while he was in his seatbelt and two shots were fired one striking the auto door and the other hitting MB in the hand. He then ran away and was ordered to stop which after about 50 yards he stopped turned and charged the officer. After three shots hit him in the torso a final shot hit him in the head killing him. These are the facts and they are not in dispute.

His mother will basically do anything to deal with her grief. It is shameless, arrogant and the ultimate racist ploy to treat her like a victim.

So, now you have the memo.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:09 PM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:

You know what's more trusted than eye witness accounts?

Science.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:14 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:

I doubt you read all the accounts of Brown's death. Even the DOJ investigation found no, zero, zip credible witnesses to support the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' narrative. We'll witness a pathetic display when the mother speaks and the crowd chants 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot.'
'

Old 07-21-2016, 06:15 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
A generation lost to a lie.

Old 07-21-2016, 08:07 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
will they be inviting the parents of other criminals too?

https://rosselderdotcom.files.wordpr...wn-charges.jpg
If this is true, im sure his mom is proud of him "the dear gentle giant"

Old 07-24-2016, 11:15 AM

9,511 posts, read 9,094,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Maybe they need some diversity in all the criminals at DNC.
What day at the democratic convention are the moms who know criminals going to speak? Early part of the week or later before Hillary's speech?

Old 07-24-2016, 08:13 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Apparently they will have a trio of hood rat mothers.

https://morningconsult.com/alert/dnc-speakers/
Odd how none of their last names match their sons...

Old 07-24-2016, 08:17 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,094,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Odd how none of their last names match their sons...
Someone posted every mom speaking and only two had the same last name as their son.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:38 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I wonder if his Dad will be welcomed on stage so he can call for the crowd to "burn this MF'r down".

No, he said...."burn this bi..h down"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies