Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 10:26 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
So you understand her anger then? You understand why she wants to blow up this country and kill Americans. Because you took something from her.
I see the story about us blowing up a hospital or dropping a bomb on 70 innocents, mostly women and children and yes, I understand.

If I was off to work today while my wife sat besides the hospital bed of our kid and a country blows that hospital up killing them I could see me becoming a "refugee" to make things right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2016, 10:30 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Or we should just deport her Azz to Somalia or any other place that produces freaks like her.
In Somalia she could receive the therapy she needs.
Quote:
"There is a belief in my country that hyenas can see everything including the evil spirits people think cause mental illness," says Hab. "So in Mogadishu, you will find hyenas that have been brought from the bush and families will pay £350 ($560) to have their loved one locked in the room overnight with the animal.
Where hyenas are used to treat mental illness - BBC News

Old 08-07-2016, 12:36 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's hard to say who is worse, radical Islamists or radical Republicans. Both cause a lot of death and misery in the world.
Never have seen a radical Republican take out a big knife and behead somebody for the camera.

Never have seen a radical Republican load up a truck and mow down kids during a national holiday.

Never have seen a radical Republican go into a church and slit the throat of a 85 yr old priest .

Nope. Radical Islamists are beyond compare when it comes to depraved cruelty.

But in the end they have gotten their asses kicked through the centuries. Only option left is fight the dirtiest type of War possible. Because when it comes down to it, they could not compete and were beaten soundly by Western powers. Losers and bitter ones at that.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Never have seen a radical Republican take out a big knife and behead somebody for the camera.

Never have seen a radical Republican load up a truck and mow down kids during a national holiday.
You have to define "Radical Republican". Timothy McVeigh might fit the description.

Quote:
Never have seen a radical Republican go into a church and slit the throat of a 85 yr old priest .
What was Dylan Roof? I guess I don't know. I know he wasn't a Muslim.

Quote:
Nope. Radical Islamists are beyond compare when it comes to depraved cruelty.
I just read a stat that said in the last 30 years the U.S. has killed 1.3 million Muslims.

Quote:
But in the end they have gotten their asses kicked through the centuries. Only option left is fight the dirtiest type of War possible. Because when it comes down to it, they could not compete and were beaten soundly by Western powers. Losers and bitter ones at that.

Again, we need to define lose. If we kill 300 of them and they kill 30 of us, we lose.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:24 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You have to define "Radical Republican". Timothy McVeigh might fit the description.

I just read a stat that said in the last 30 years the U.S. has killed 1.3 million Muslims.

Again, we need to define lose. If we kill 300 of them and they kill 30 of us, we lose.
Why are American Muslims killing Non-Muslim Americans. You gave a reasoning. But it also means that Muslims are a 5th column whose first allegiance is to Islam. Hence it is logical and self preservation to ban Muslims from entering the US.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:30 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
oh, I thought this thread was going to be about Neocons and Trumpsters

Old 08-07-2016, 05:35 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's hard to say who is worse, radical Islamists or radical Republicans. Both cause a lot of death and misery in the world.
I see you haven't taken that remedial history class yet!

Old 08-07-2016, 05:51 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
I've seen that video, and that woman is not simply a radical, she is mentally ill. No one goes off the deep end and does the things she is doing if they are sane.

But, we have them here at home too. Look up "Sovereign Citizens" on Google and on YouTube, if you are not familiar with them. They basically believe in NO authority at all, no driver's license, no registration on your car, no SS number, nothing. They do not recognize the courts or police, etc, etc.

They range from mildly resistant to extremely radical and potentially dangerous. Most consider themselves Freemen, but some tie it to another country or religion. Somehow, they think that America is a corporation and that they do not have some contract or whatever with that corporation.

I know one of these clowns, and talking to him is like talking to a space ship............the stuff that comes out of his mouth is simply insane. Makes my head spin whenever he comes out with some of his nonsense.

So, Muslims are not the only radicals we have to be concerned about, there are some right here, born in America.

Don

Old 08-07-2016, 09:09 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post

Thank you for saving me the time to type out a reply.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:10 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I see you haven't taken that remedial history class yet!
Radical Republicans have killed FAR more people than radical Islamists have killed. How many people did we kill in Iraq? I'm talking civilians, not Iraqi's who were fighting back against an invading army.

We killed a hundred times more people in Iraq than terrorists have ever killed Americans. I urge you to brush up on your history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies