Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 08:21 AM

82 posts, read 63,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
A "surprise" arrest that is being covered by the media?
Ok, this made me laugh.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:23 AM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well Obama trusted Hillary to do as they agreed but she ignored their agreement. I think Obama called Hillary on the carpet about it. I wonder if this is why Obama and Bill had bad blood between them.

This is the MOU she signed along with Kerry and Dick Lugar back in 2008, it required reporting and transparency. She held to the agreement for the most part but there were areas in which she failed, that does not equate to criminal activity. Simply pointing out that a few foreign leaders donated to the Clinton Foundation does not equate to criminal activity.

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...ng_clinton.pdf

Here is the summary and areas where she failed to meet the requirement.

Did the Clinton Foundation keep its promises? A PolitiFact scorecard | PolitiFact

Old 08-25-2016, 08:23 AM

29,511 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
FBI Sources Says James Comey Plans ‘Suprise’ Hillary Arrest | Your News Wire

She thinks she is above the law....I hope this is true....would be wonderful.

Never going to happen... wish it would but not a chance in H_ell.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:25 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
FBI Sources Says James Comey Plans ‘Suprise’ Hillary Arrest | Your News Wire

She thinks she is above the law....I hope this is true....would be wonderful.
It looks like someone is on board the crazy train if they believe this.. lol

Old 08-25-2016, 08:25 AM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Yes, there are a lot of Hillary-haters. They believe a lot of garbage. It's not "propagandizing" to challenge bs.

I would say that the standards that Hillary-haters have for what is truth is the problem.

That would make the Reps & Dems in the same boat as Dems never even want to look at the possibility or consider it at all.

Dems have shown continually that they don't even want to look into anything to find out what the truth may be.
The truth is a foreign concept to them they have demonstrated repeatedly.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:29 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That would make the Reps & Dems in the same boat as Dems never even want to look at the possibility or consider it at all.

Dems have shown continually that they don't even want to look into anything to find out what the truth may be.
The truth is a foreign concept to them they have demonstrated repeatedly.
You've been drinking kool-aid.

The truth is a foreign concept? Really?

I spend so much time debunking conservative nonsense with the truth that it could be a full-time job.

The bs about Clinton is like the bs about Obama's birth certificate. And the people who believe in all the nonsense are the ones to aren't interested in the truth. Because the truth goes against the narrative they so desperately WANT to believe.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:00 AM

4,258 posts, read 3,179,117 times
Quote:
You've been drinking kool-aid.

The truth is a foreign concept? Really?

I spend so much time debunking conservative nonsense with the truth that it could be a full-time job.

The bs about Clinton is like the bs about Obama's birth certificate. And the people who believe in all the nonsense are the ones to aren't interested in the truth. Because the truth goes against the narrative they so desperately WANT to believe.

So are you saying that you believe she is an honest and ethical person???

Old 08-25-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
So are you saying that you believe she is an honest and ethical person???
I'm saying that Democrats have every bit of respect for the truth as anyone else.

As for Secretary Clinton, she's a flawed human being. She lies and makes mistakes just like the rest of us do. Certainly some of the accusations against her have merit, but the bulk of the accusations made against her are not honest or ethical. Those who are opposed to her have no boundaries in what they will say, do or allege against her. And that's okay, that is the nature of American politics. But she doesn't have a string of dead bodies trailing her. Whitewater was just a failed land development deal. Benghazi was a tragedy, but she didn't know there was going to be an attack and she didn't just let those men die. The e-mail server was a mistake and poor judgment on her part. But the FBI could not find evidence that the server was hacked. Her doctor has stated that she is healthy and fit to serve as President, and there is no evidence otherwise.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:22 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
I'm saying that Democrats have every bit of respect for the truth as anyone else.

As for Secretary Clinton, she's a flawed human being. She lies and makes mistakes just like the rest of us do. Certainly some of the accusations against her have merit, but the bulk of the accusations made against her are not honest or ethical. Those who are opposed to her have no boundaries in what they will say, do or allege against her. And that's okay, that is the nature of American politics. But she doesn't have a string of dead bodies trailing her. Whitewater was just a failed land development deal. Benghazi was a tragedy, but she didn't know there was going to be an attack and she didn't just let those men die. The e-mail server was a mistake and poor judgment on her part. But the FBI could not find evidence that the server was hacked. Her doctor has stated that she is healthy and fit to serve as President, and there is no evidence otherwise.

Lib/dem rationalization.

It is simply amazing. One comes to understand how a population comes under the spell of evil individuals in the past, such as politicians and cult leaders.

Like those in cults and blind political loyalists will excuse, rationalize, and dismiss and wrong doings of thier leader. Why? They have too much personal emotional investment in those invididuals and actually addressing facts requires introspection and a realization of being duped.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Lib/dem rationalization.

It is simply amazing. One comes to understand how a population comes under the spell of evil individuals in the past, such as politicians and cult leaders.

Like those in cults and blind political loyalists will excuse, rationalize, and dismiss and wrong doings of thier leader. Why? They have too much personal emotional investment in those invididuals and actually addressing facts requires introspection and a realization of being duped.
Can't rebut ANYTHING that I said, so you resort to a personal attack?

I'm not the one being duped. The FACTS are on my side. That's why the countless investigations, thousands of hours digging, millions of dollars spent by your side, have yielded.....nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies