Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 10:14 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,060,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Whether she lies more or less than Trump is not an opinion. It's been clearly shown that Trump has lied far more during this campaign.
That would depend on if you total it up. See, Hillary's been lying ever since her little email "situation" started and it's continued through her campaign. So, given that it's been continual shall we go back to the start of the lying and total it up?
Let's also tabulate who's lied more to law enforcement,congress etc not JUST we the people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Franz View Post
Trump is not the picture of health.
Well HIS doctor says he is so it MUST be true right? I mean if we're following what Hillary supporters are saying....

Old 09-09-2016, 12:37 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,935,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
That would depend on if you total it up. See, Hillary's been lying ever since her little email "situation" started and it's continued through her campaign. So, given that it's been continual shall we go back to the start of the lying and total it up?
Let's also tabulate who's lied more to law enforcement,congress etc not JUST we the people.
No, it depends on how you perceive it. Or, rather, how you WANT to perceive it. You just don't want to see how much Trump has been lying.

Old 09-09-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Well HIS doctor says he is so it MUST be true right? I mean if we're following what Hillary supporters are saying....
Because that letter is so credible. "He'll be the healthiest President ever elected."

The letter from Hillary's doctor actually describes her medical history. Trump's letter is a joke.

Old 09-09-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because that letter is so credible. "He'll be the healthiest President ever elected."

The letter from Hillary's doctor actually describes her medical history. Trump's letter is a joke.
But,but,but... He's a doctor right? Isn't that the defense that was given for Hillary?
Where you make your mistake is thinking that I am stumping for Trump. WRONG!

I am fully aware of his flaws. I am ALSO aware of Hillary's and her years in government AND all her errors/lies/deceits do not bode well for us lowly people if she's elected as the top dog in the kennel.

What cracks me up is the unwavering slavish support her followers/minions/sheeple give her, even when presented with absolute facts of her deceit and lies.
Yep, just point to someone else and say 'heeeee did it tooooo" like that absolves one of all guilt.

Old 09-09-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
But,but,but... He's a doctor right? Isn't that the defense that was given for Hillary?
Where you make your mistake is thinking that I am stumping for Trump. WRONG!

I am fully aware of his flaws. I am ALSO aware of Hillary's and her years in government AND all her errors/lies/deceits do not bode well for us lowly people if she's elected as the top dog in the kennel.

What cracks me up is the unwavering slavish support her followers/minions/sheeple give her, even when presented with absolute facts of her deceit and lies.
Yep, just point to someone else and say 'heeeee did it tooooo" like that absolves one of all guilt.
What cracks me up is the psychosis that is displayed by Hillary haters. Like the slavish devotion they are displaying on the Hillary health threads, spreading every lie and mischaracterization, and then, utterly divorced from reality, they ignore the facts that rebut their narrative.

Hillary has been in the public eye most of her life. She's made mistakes, and she's told lies. She's human.

For all the crap spread by the haters to be true, she'd have to be super-human. She's not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies