Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 05:24 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,078,365 times

Advertisements

I think what he said about her Libya involvement is the most damning evidence:

Secretary Clinton's sole responsibility for the destruction of the Libyan state begins at 6:09

She did something that George Bush did, she destroyed a country that posed no military threat to the west. Nice work, warlord.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 06:05 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,045,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yet another fake health thread about Hillary. It's become a cottage industry.

OP: the drug Provigil, if she really did take it for a sleep disorder, could very well have been used because she was flying back and forth through so many time zones while she was SOS. Now I hope you can sleep better knowing there is a logical explanation for her taking it.
So she's an addict?

Thanks for admitting it.

(She hasn't been SoS for 3 years.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Seems like Trump's health should be a relevant topic, too. Unless you accept that ridiculous letter, excellently, and totally awesome.
Have you seen him wearing ugly tents? Have you seen him coming back late after a bathroom break?

None of those things?

Then worry no more.

Trump is fine.

Hillary...NOT.

Old 09-06-2016, 08:58 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,223,106 times
Default I resisted making this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
In an interview this morning on Fox & Friends Julian Assange, when questioned on Hillary's health and what information he has stated that Hillary, among other things is taking Provigil, a medication taken to combat Narcolepsy and/or some other sleep disorders.

Serious side affects that may just explain quite a lot!

PROVIGIL may cause serious side effects. Stop taking PROVIGIL and call your doctor right away or get emergency help if you get any of the following:
a serious rash or serious allergic reaction (see above)
mental (psychiatric) symptoms, including: depression; feeling anxious; hearing, seeing, feeling, or sensing things that are not really there (hallucinations); an extreme increase in activity and talking (mania); thoughts of suicide; aggressive behavior, and other mental problems
symptoms of a heart problem, including chest pain, abnormal heartbeat, and trouble breathing.

but I have to provide my own experience about individuals with chronic coughing fits. Granted I am not a Hillary Clinton supporter, but her coughing fits go on and on. I lived with someone who had a serious brain disorder and I listened to her deep bronchial cough every day, all day, which sounds exactly the same as Hillary's coughing fit. She acted the same too.

We all believe that the job of president is a killer. My partner came back from the hospital with huge gaps in her memory. Didn't remember her daughter's name, where she lived, or where the canned goods where stored. Hillary says she can't recall if she was ever trained to handle secret confidential memos or what "C" meant on a document, all because of a fall on her head.

But she is better now?

WTF.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:07 AM

10,123 posts, read 6,496,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
but I have to provide my own experience about individuals with chronic coughing fits. Granted I am not a Hillary Clinton supporter, but her coughing fits go on and on. I lived with someone who had a serious brain disorder and I listened to her deep bronchial cough every day, all day, which sounds exactly the same as Hillary's coughing fit. She acted the same too.

We all believe that the job of president is a killer. My partner came back from the hospital with huge gaps in her memory. Didn't remember her daughter's name, where she lived, or where the canned goods where stored. Hillary says she can't recall if she was ever trained to handle secret confidential memos or what "C" meant on a document, all because of a fall on her head.

But she is better now?

WTF.
Wow. I have chronic coughing fits as well due to post-nasal drip which is aggravated by allergies. I must be on death's door. Oh, and I also had a brain tumor for 7 years 29 years ago (successfully removed), so I guess my subsequent 20+ years of work with the Navy at an extremely high security level must have been a fluke. Geez, all the online posters who (apparently) qualify as physicians are utterly amazing!

Old 09-06-2016, 09:12 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,567,109 times
Hillary will pass out in the debates.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:18 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,089,175 times
I know the cure for Hillary's coughing fits. 16oz of ExLax Chocolate eaten daily. After eating it's not that you can't cough, rather, you just don't DARE to.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:23 AM

13,755 posts, read 5,007,074 times
I just can't figure out why Republicans are so concerned about Hillary's health. You would think the Democrats would be worried, not the GOP.

Personally, if I knew for a fact that she would become physically incapacitated during her first year in office, that would make me want to vote for her all the more. Because then we would have President Kaine, who would be way better than either Trump or Clinton.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:36 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,460,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol what's with all the "Healthgate" conspiracies now? The email scandals aren't sticking to the wall like you thought, man you guys are getting so desperate. Just admit your man is going to lose in November, and lose big
I agree, she has an allergy attack at a speech and we should now all vote for Trump
I agree with the desperation from the right but dont share your enthusiasm that she has this election in the bag,its a close race and for those not wanting Trump as President dont sit at home on Nov 8 thinking its going to be an easy victory for Hillary.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:00 AM

25,021 posts, read 28,001,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I agree, she has an allergy attack at a speech and we should now all vote for Trump
I agree with the desperation from the right but dont share your enthusiasm that she has this election in the bag,its a close race and for those not wanting Trump as President dont sit at home on Nov 8 thinking its going to be an easy victory for Hillary.
I agree. I don't care what the polls say, we can't sit this out and be overconfident. It'll be 2000 all over again, and it cannot happen again

Old 09-06-2016, 12:00 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,314,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
I think what he said about her Libya involvement is the most damning evidence:

Secretary Clinton's sole responsibility for the destruction of the Libyan state begins at 6:09

She did something that George Bush did, she destroyed a country that posed no military threat to the west. Nice work, warlord.
Wow--Hillary had more power than god apparently.

Because a fugitive rapist hiding out in a foreign embassy says so? A cowardly fugitive rapist with a massive ego, who has lied and who desperately wants to remain important and relevant while hiding out from the law?

So what? Only the fringe cares what this moron is talking about. He's obviously going off his rocker living in his tiny room for years.

Assange could need psychiatric counselling warns Ecuador FM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies