Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 05:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,398,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Only because she's been oh-so-good at playing fast and real loose with the truth about anything. At this point I'd suspect what she says if she said the sun was up at 8am in NYC.
She and she alone has created the mistrust of her with constant deceptions,obfuscations and outright LIES.
Just like her husband did with his...
They may be real great people at home (don't know them personally) but if you can't bring yourself to tell the truth about anything then.....
Its her doctor giving us her medical condition not her. This whole obsession with her lying is a campaign strategy from the Trump camp ,she lies no more than any other politician but gullible righties are taking the smear campaign hook line and sinker,you want a lying politician look no further than GWB whose lies got us into a war that destabilized the entire middle east, another big lier is Trump himself =https://www.google.ca/search?site=&s...k1.fA2-FstqHW0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2016, 07:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,935,080 times
Quote:
Only because she's been oh-so-good at playing fast and real loose with the truth about anything. At this point I'd suspect what she says if she said the sun was up at 8am in NYC.
She and she alone has created the mistrust of her with constant deceptions,obfuscations and outright LIES.
Just like her husband did with his...
They may be real great people at home (don't know them personally) but if you can't bring yourself to tell the truth about anything then.....
That's pure rationalization.

The birthers didn't believe that Obama was a US citizen and nothing could convince them otherwise, not because Obama had a record of "playing fast and real loose with the truth", but because they were choosing to believe their own false narrative.

The fact that you admit that you'd doubt her if she said the sun rises shows the level of bias you've embraced.

The Clintons have been scrutinized under a microscope for decades. Of course any lie they tell is going to be exposed. But the simple fact is that in this Presidential campaign, it's not Hillary Clinton that's been exposed as the liar. It's Trump who consistently and repeatedly lies.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:06 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,060,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
That's pure rationalization.

The birthers didn't believe that Obama was a US citizen and nothing could convince them otherwise, not because Obama had a record of "playing fast and real loose with the truth", but because they were choosing to believe their own false narrative.

The fact that you admit that you'd doubt her if she said the sun rises shows the level of bias you've embraced.

The Clintons have been scrutinized under a microscope for decades. Of course any lie they tell is going to be exposed. But the simple fact is that in this Presidential campaign, it's not Hillary Clinton that's been exposed as the liar. It's Trump who consistently and repeatedly lies.
Gee, I guess Bill losing his law license for PERJURY didn't qualify as lying either? Hillary has been proven PUBLICLY now to have done nothing but lie about her email.
How many times does one need to see her statements measured against what actually happened?
Secondly, this thread is NOT about Trump now is it? You want to discuss Trump and his issues with the truth then start up that thread.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Gee, I guess Bill losing his law license for PERJURY didn't qualify as lying either? Hillary has been proven PUBLICLY now to have done nothing but lie about her email.
How many times does one need to see her statements measured against what actually happened?
Secondly, this thread is NOT about Trump now is it? You want to discuss Trump and his issues with the truth then start up that thread.
Gee, I guess my post went right over your head.

Yes, the Clintons have been caught in lies. It happens when you've been microscopically scrutinized for decades.

And I think it's so cute that you don't want to compare the truthfulness of Clinton against Trump. 'Cause we know who has lied over and over and over again during this campaign. And it hasn't been Clinton.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:17 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,522,817 times
Quote:
The Clintons have been scrutinized under a microscope for decades. Of course any lie they tell is going to be exposed. But the simple fact is that in this Presidential campaign, it's not Hillary Clinton that's been exposed as the liar.
True. Hillary was exposed as a liar long before this campaign began and continues to be exposed.

Whether she lies more or less than Trump is an opinion. But what your comment shows is that her defense is already, 'She's not worse than the other candidate.'

Old 09-09-2016, 09:19 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,060,502 times
Quote:
Gee, I guess my post went right over your head.

Yes, the Clintons have been caught in lies. It happens when you've been microscopically scrutinized for decades.

And I think it's so cute that you don't want to compare the truthfulness of Clinton against Trump. 'Cause we know who has lied over and over and over again during this campaign. And it hasn't been Clinton.
Feel free to show me where I said "Trump hasn't/doesn't lie". I'll wait...

Old 09-09-2016, 09:32 AM

11,879 posts, read 5,858,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yet another fake health thread about Hillary. It's become a cottage industry.

OP: the drug Provigil, if she really did take it for a sleep disorder, could very well have been used because she was flying back and forth through so many time zones while she was SOS. Now I hope you can sleep better knowing there is a logical explanation for her taking it.
Just to add to your knowledge - Provigil - It has also seen widespread off-label use as a purported cognition-enhancing agent. It's use includes Alzheimer's disease and other cognitive ravages of aging - so it's not just a sleep aid.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
True. Hillary was exposed as a liar long before this campaign began and continues to be exposed.

Whether she lies more or less than Trump is an opinion. But what your comment shows is that her defense is already, 'She's not worse than the other candidate.'
Whether she lies more or less than Trump is not an opinion. It's been clearly shown that Trump has lied far more during this campaign.

Old 09-09-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Feel free to show me where I said "Trump hasn't/doesn't lie". I'll wait...
Feel free to show me where I said you said, "Trump hasn't/doesn't lie." I'll wait.....

Old 09-09-2016, 09:45 AM

11,879 posts, read 5,858,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I just can't figure out why Republicans are so concerned about Hillary's health. You would think the Democrats would be worried, not the GOP.

Personally, if I knew for a fact that she would become physically incapacitated during her first year in office, that would make me want to vote for her all the more. Because then we would have President Kaine, who would be way better than either Trump or Clinton.
Why do you assume that only the GOP are concerned about her health - many democrats - myself included are too - but hey - in your world everyone is a Republican if they say anything negative about a Democrat because all Democrats drink the Kool Aid and are good little party members. Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies