Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 11:40 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,587,448 times

Advertisements

Europe is overflowing with immigrants from Africa and the ME.. OVERFLOWING.
I've heard Sicily isn't even Italian anymore. Most of the Nigerians in Sicily are
expected to go to Germany, but a neighbor of mine just came back from Italy
last week, and she told me it's not the same.. so many Muslims !!

Now, look at this, NGO's push the agenda, conspire to make it happen...
Eritrea isn't even that bad, but these people flow into Europe, for the bennies.

Be sure that a President Hillary would welcome millions more from Africa and the ME,
plus all of South America, into the U.S. Your country will be unrecognizable within a
few years, millions will come.

Thousands of Refugees Rescued Off the Coast of Libya - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 03:50 PM

62,878 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I've heard Sicily isn't even Italian anymore. Most of the Nigerians in Sicily are

Eritrea isn't even that bad, but these people flow into Europe, for the bennies.

Be sure that a President Hillary would welcome millions more from Africa and the ME,
plus all of South America, into the U.S. Your country will be unrecognizable within a

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Old 08-29-2016, 04:04 PM

24,394 posts, read 23,048,028 times
I saw my two favorite Syrian refugees last night at the grocery store. Gramps was riding a fat cart and his dumpy wife was waddling behind him. Both have put on some pounds so they seem to be assimilating to America.

Old 08-29-2016, 04:10 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
While you're at it, close down the businesses that hire the undocumented for pennies per hour. Take care of demand, supply will lessen.

Nobody seems to want to address that little fact.
EveryoneI know who is anti-illegal wants businesses held accountable. Some like myself want to include landlords and banks as well.
Ever try to open an account in another country? It is a pain in the azz.
The only ones against going after business seem to be against E-Verify as well. They also seem to support rewarding illegals.

Old 08-29-2016, 05:29 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,868,047 times
If liberals cared about poor, working class and lower class Americans and "minorities" (And Americans in general) like they claim, they'd be all for deportations and enforcing immigration law. All they seem to care about is creating and furthering a problem and getting the votes to "solve" their self-created problem. Republicans just want cheap labor and more consumption and to not alienate Hispanics and moderates and not have liberals call them worse than Hitler. The public wants immigration enforcement despite being brainwashed that makes them little Hitlers too. The joke's on us.

Old 08-29-2016, 05:31 PM

3,851 posts, read 2,224,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nobody seems to want to address that little fact.
No, that's what this thread is really about.

I have always said, "they're going after the wrong people."

Do nothing to illegals and go after employers.

If we made an example out of just a small number of employers and publicized it, everything would change. Nobody would dare hire an illegal alien after employers start to get fined and or put in jail.

Then there would be a mass exodus of illegals leaving the US in droves. We wouldnt have to waste the time, money and effort trying to round people up. And we would avoid any ridiculous accusations of "discrimination" from the the social justice people that support illegals under the guise of "civil rights". They would have nothing to say.

Old 08-29-2016, 05:34 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,737,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Is the mass deportation of some 11.5 million illegals even logistically possible?

Our current housing capacity is roughly 35,000 nationwide. Deportation takes roughly 30 days.

It would take 27 years to deport 11.5 million people with what we have now.

Where will the funds come from for this undertaking?

Does the benefit outweigh the massive cost?
Hell no it's not logical. Look I'm all for securing borders but it's jingoistic. Largest migration in human history!!! The exchange between India and Pakistan after the separation and that was voluntary.

Numbers estimAte: 10 to 12 mill. And THAT took tribal and religions having to live under others rule.

It's a scam. Believe, believe I'm an Elite (joke from another thread)

Old 08-29-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I saw my two favorite Syrian refugees last night at the grocery store. Gramps was riding a fat cart and his dumpy wife was waddling behind him. Both have put on some pounds so they seem to be assimilating to America.
Refugee status is codified by the CFR, with numbers an exemption number.

I may no really care for it, but, if they are here now and were malnourished, I'd rather see them eat then not eat.

Old 08-29-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

Most Nigerians are Muslim.... Just saying.
But they have terrorists too: boko haram (sp?)

Old 08-29-2016, 06:02 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,806,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Is the mass deportation of some 11.5 million illegals even logistically possible?

Our current housing capacity is roughly 35,000 nationwide. Deportation takes roughly 30 days.

It would take 27 years to deport 11.5 million people with what we have now.

Where will the funds come from for this undertaking?

Does the benefit outweigh the massive cost?
Stalin and Hitler moved millions of people using WW2 tech; I am sure the US can easily do the same now days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies