Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2019, 08:27 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,843,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Gosh, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Step off son.
I'm not a son and you believe they care about you/us?

Old 10-16-2019, 09:11 PM

7,329 posts, read 6,956,434 times
In the past, I have known a few doctors that actually cared, but they were few not the many.
IMO one's best advice is to get their own education in medicine outside the drug culture and learn what made their bodies tick literally.
There are books aplenty available online and vintage books as well one can learn from.
Medicine changes with new understanding all the time but it helps to learn the organs of the body and blood circulation and so forth.
Start with basic first aid and move on up the ladder. Nurses aid training is a good start as well.
Not that you need it now or that you will ever use it professionally, but you have a good heads up on dealing with different issues.
If you have information from both sides of the fence you are better informed all the way around .
I speculate that most of you will do nothing, but to deal with needs most present in your life right now, but waiting till the last minute is not going to be convenient.

Old 10-16-2019, 09:48 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,843,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
In the past, I have known a few doctors that actually cared, but they were few not the many.
IMO one's best advice is to get their own education in medicine outside the drug culture and learn what made their bodies tick literally.
There are books aplenty available online and vintage books as well one can learn from.
Medicine changes with new understanding all the time but it helps to learn the organs of the body and blood circulation and so forth.
Start with basic first aid and move on up the ladder. Nurses aid training is a good start as well.
Not that you need it now or that you will ever use it professionally, but you have a good heads up on dealing with different issues.
If you have information from both sides of the fence you are better informed all the way around .
I speculate that most of you will do nothing, but to deal with needs most present in your life right now, but waiting till the last minute is not going to be convenient.

When I started my journey in the 80's and after menopause, I would take 1 issue at a time and read and research all I could find on the issue and address it. Health food stores were new around this time and so much was there to work with, it's all grown so much. Now I buy just about everything online and it's kind of sad as the stores are hurting today, just like most stores.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:12 AM

20,842 posts, read 17,166,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'm not a son and you believe they care about you/us?
LOOK. I've worked in the inpatient acute care setting for 30 years. And, yes they care about others. Why don't you think so? Really....what's the story?

Old 10-17-2019, 07:22 AM

20,954 posts, read 5,563,296 times
Quote:
LOOK. I've worked in the inpatient acute care setting for 30 years. And, yes they care about others. Why don't you think so? Really....what's the story?

https://www.cancertutor.com/flexner-report/

Old 10-17-2019, 07:22 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,992,199 times
Quote:
There's a difference between what doctors and nurses want, and what execs in big pharma want.

Competing interests.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There's a difference between what doctors and nurses want, and what execs in big pharma want.

Competing interests.
Actually in practice that is simply not accurate and serves only as an uninformed pre judgement. In reality they are consistently and successfully aligned to end illness and improve the patients life.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Interesting. I was not aware of this person. Seems like his energy and superb intellect (albeit with horrible prejudices) was very helpful if not fundamental to the scientific inquiries.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:46 AM

20,954 posts, read 5,563,296 times
Anyone who can watch pharma ads on TV and not sense the manipulation by the pharma and advertising industries is obviously brain dead or paid by said industries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB0MaY7luE

Anyone who caves to this manipulation deserves what they get.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2018/gover...after-8-years/

Use your own brain. "Side effects may include death".

Old 10-17-2019, 07:57 AM

This video and the educational campaign has save millions of lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies