Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 09:52 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times

Advertisements

How do you feel about the way they talk about us in secret ?

“I know she [Hillary] has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” writes John Podesta.

“The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinkingand not just poll-driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 06:24 PM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
"Unaware and Compliant"... yep, that perfectly describes the average lefty. Masters dont think much of their stock.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Who cares, most business CEOs think of their workers in this way, too. That's why I'm not voting for just a president, I'm voting for Democratic House members, Senators, state assemblies, and the chance for more liberal SCOTUS justices, the same exact thing Trumpies are doing.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:26 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Clintons hate average middle-class Americans. Her speeches to Wall Street have made this clear.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:32 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Who cares, most business CEOs think of their workers in this way, too. That's why I'm not voting for just a president, I'm voting for Democratic House members, Senators, state assemblies, and the chance for more liberal SCOTUS justices, the same exact thing Trumpies are doing.
nice of you to give a 2nd chance to the dems who passed obamacare without reading or understanding what they approved as representatives of the people.

You are voting to support a corrupt DOJ and an unethical candidate that makes Nixon look like a saint.

How's that russian rest button working out?

good to know your compliance is intact and curiosity excised as you had no problem being told, 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it'

Old 10-16-2016, 08:31 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Who cares, most business CEOs think of their workers in this way, too. .
Exactly and who do you think her wealthy donors and supporters are she's working for ?

Old 10-16-2016, 08:34 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,348,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
How do you feel about the way they talk about us in secret ?

“I know she [Hillary] has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” writes John Podesta.

“The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinkingand not just poll-driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”
Shes not talking about you or anybody else. She hated using the phrase "everyday americans" in her speeches and talking points.

Last edited by plannine; 10-16-2016 at 08:44 PM..

Old 10-16-2016, 08:36 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
nice of you to give a 2nd chance to the dems who passed obamacare without reading or understanding what they approved as representatives of the people.

You are voting to support a corrupt DOJ and an unethical candidate that makes Nixon look like a saint.

How's that russian rest button working out?

good to know your compliance is intact and curiosity excised as you had no problem being told, 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it'
Baby steps. I would have loved if we had Medicare for all.

I have my own thoughts and priorities, and it's not in lockstep with Hillary. But, sometimes to get what you want you have to make deals with those who you don't agree with. None of what we have today would have been possible if FDR and LBJ never became president. That Social Security and Medicare that so many pro-Trump/Tea Party Republicans love, wouldn't have existed if the party you support so much was in power for the last half century. You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Exactly and who do you think her wealthy donors and supporters are she's working for ?
What makes Trump any different? Actions speak louder than words, and 100% of Republicans have done jack **** for the middle class since Reagan. At least among the Dems there's the pro corporate/Wall St. wing and the middle class wing. GOP is all pro-Wall St.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:

What makes Trump any different? Actions speak louder than words, and 100% of Republicans have done jack **** for the middle class since Reagan. At least among the Dems there's the pro corporate/Wall St. wing and the middle class wing. GOP is all pro-Wall St.
I'm not one to defend the Bushs. I think they got us entangled in the middle east and with muslims and ruined it for the GOP. Trump is not a neo-con like Bush. What have Democrats done for the middle class since Reagan? Clinton NAFTA, higher taxes. Obama with more immigration, tried to get another amnesty, supported TPP. Hillary we know is bought by wallstreet, banking and corporations. Hillary is just more of the same and worse the last 28 years.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:44 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
Quote:
Baby steps. I would have loved if we had Medicare for all.

I have my own thoughts and priorities, and it's not in lockstep with Hillary. But, sometimes to get what you want you have to make deals with those who you don't agree with. None of what we have today would have been possible if FDR and LBJ never became president. That Social Security and Medicare that so many pro-Trump/Tea Party Republicans love, wouldn't have existed if the party you support so much was in power for the last half century. You're welcome

That's really funny!!! No thank you.....If I would have all of the money I paid in to SS over the years I could have retired 5 years sooner. Instead they spent it and now Hillary wants to lower the payouts and raise the SS age. Thank you very little is more like it!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies