Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 05:13 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times

Advertisements

An interesting essay by a Hispanic student.

White Man: Why Are You Giving Away Your Country? | American Renaissance

Quote:
If I were a Hispanic activist or a member of La Raza, I could run as a pro-Hispanic candidate, exclusively on the issues and concerns of the Hispanic community. I would probably win, especially if I lived in a border city or border state. However, if a white wanted to fight for the issues and concerns of white people, he would be branded a “white supremacist.”

The double standard in American politics is obvious. White politicians have to represent everyone of every race, but non-white politicians can openly represent only their own people. No one seems to find this strange or unfair.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
"Your country?" America belongs to all of us.

That aside, white Americans (especially of the conservative stripe) care more about money and personal fortunes than they do about other white people's interests. Only their own interests matter.

Other races tend to look at it differently. Which is not to say that blacks, Hispanics and Asians aren't also selfish.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:19 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
That's just a "white nationalist" site, who cares what's true .

Apparently, it's what the globalist want, and the left and some on the right. I guess they think they'll make more money that way. It doesn't make sense to me why they'd want to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
"Your country?" America belongs to all of us.
In other words America belongs to Latin America, Asia and Africa and to the world but the rest of the world belongs to the foreigners.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:21 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
There are just some things white people can't do, it's an unspoken rule it appears.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There are just some things white people can't do, it's an unspoken rule it appears.
White people can do any damn thing they want to do. Only they can stop themselves from doing ANYTHING.

They still largely own and run the country. Always have, always will.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:25 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
To be fair: "Hispanic" ain't a race and, Hispanic culture IS also a "white" culture since most Spaniards are closer in DNA to English or Germans than they are to both kinds of Indians.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's just a "white nationalist" site, who cares what's true .

Apparently, it's what the globalist want, and the left and some on the right. I guess they think they'll make more money that way. It doesn't make sense to me why they'd want to do it.

In other words America belongs to Latin America, Asia and Africa and to the world but the rest of the world belongs to the foreigners.
Iono about all that. That's gibberish.

All I know is that America belongs to me just as much as it belongs to any white man...including you.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:26 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:

That aside, white Americans (especially of the conservative stripe) care more about money and personal fortunes than they do about other white people's interests. Only their own interests matter.

Other races tend to look at it differently. Which is not to say that blacks, Hispanics and Asians aren't also selfish.
I think this is true. There is really no solidarity amongst whites when compared to other American ethnic groups. This could be a vestige of the fact that whites were originally separate ethnic groups themselves.

However there is something really strange about white Americans' willingness to ignore their own group interests. There is no other group that is willing to do this. Probably a result of the incessant accusations of racism.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 PM

20 posts, read 12,970 times
The "Student" who wrote that is an idiot to the core. If he were in my class I'd call him that to his face too. Hispanic? Since when was that a race, ever been to Spain? It's in Europe. I'm sure the Native Americans would disagree with his pro white nationalist garbage paper.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
White people can do any damn thing they want to do. Only they can stop themselves from doing ANYTHING.

They still largely own and run the country. Always have, always will.
That'd be true If we could just get over 70% of whites to strongly demand Americas demographics should be conserved. It'd sure be nice and easier if we could get some of the 14% of the population that is blacks and others to join in.

We know well what they do to any whites that don't toe the globalist or liberal line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies