Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2016, 06:45 AM

3,306 posts, read 12,224,222 times

Advertisements

Let them riot, who cares. The people they mostly make life miserable for are THEMSELVES. They go around destroying their own communities and then in the wake of their disaster DEMAND that the property they destroyed, be restored. The masses who voted against these people mostly far outside of their reach, in open country, they fail to fully grasp this concept which is why their minds are still reeling trying to understand what happened. This is fruitless and will only work to decrease their chance of winning in 2020 by proving the points of the opposition.

1 in 8 black males voted for Trump.
1 in 3 Hispanics voted for Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 06:58 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Relax and get used to it. This is the new reality and what happens when a divisive 50s throwback is elected to rule over a majority who are at great odds with him and his policies. You get the 60s.

There are more protests planned in NYC for tonight and a big one tomorrow night. Patriots should be happy--Democracy in action!
If you were the majority, hillary would be elected, not trump.....

Old 11-12-2016, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
Not My President!
So what? You'll still follow all his policies he passes, just like everyone on the right followed obamas....

Old 11-12-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Make no mistake. Winning the election doesn't wash away the stain of immorality from the values that you embrace:
  • Racist values
  • Sexist values
  • Homophobic values
  • Xenophobic values
  • Islamophobic values
  • Self-ratifying self-motivated values (generally referred to as "greed")
  • Callous disregard for those less fortunate (the most deplorable value of all)
99.9% of the people who voted against the serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims and regularly incites political violence aren't engaging in any destruction of property. You can dismiss those who are - I do, when I condemn them - but the 99.9% of those who oppose the morally offensive policy perspectives you embrace will still remain, placing these deplorable values into a veritable crucible of justice. Incidentally: Some of us have lived through many changes in power in the country. Having been both a supporter of the party in power and a supporter of the party not in power, and back and forth again, I can tell you that it is so much easier to be the latter. I suspect, like his supporters, Trump has no idea how much harder it is to lead than to be the loyal, and critical, opposition.
You are just a sick person.....you are the problem and you cannot even see it because you are so freaking blind.....

Old 11-12-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What a crock of poop. Trump voters just sent an IMMIGRANT new First Lady who speaks with a thick foreign accent to the White House. "Xenophobic," my ass. The other crap you listed is false, as well. Why do you buy into the left's deliberately deceptive manipulative propaganda? Aren't you above that?
Because he/she is in their safe space, and nothing can happen to them....

Old 11-12-2016, 07:09 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
"Protestor" destroys a Toyota dealership.

https://www.facebook.com/katunews/ph...type=3&theater

Old 11-12-2016, 07:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Make no mistake. Winning the election doesn't wash away the stain of immorality from the values that you embrace:[list][*]Racist values[*]Sexist values[*]Homophobic values[*]Xenophobic values[*]Islamophobic values[*]Self-ratifying self-motivated values (generally referred to as "greed")[*]Callous disregard for those less fortunate (the most deplorable value of all)
Just to prove how ignorant you are.. Trump has supported gay rights for DECADES..

continue to just make up crap and prove how much you hate..

Old 11-12-2016, 07:28 AM

3,241 posts, read 3,198,364 times
Quote:
Make no mistake. Winning the election doesn't wash away the stain of immorality from the values that you embrace:
  • Racist values
  • Sexist values
  • Homophobic values
  • Xenophobic values
  • Islamophobic values
  • Self-ratifying self-motivated values (generally referred to as "greed")
  • Callous disregard for those less fortunate (the most deplorable value of all)
99.9% of the people who voted against the serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims and regularly incites political violence aren't engaging in any destruction of property. You can dismiss those who are - I do, when I condemn them - but the 99.9% of those who oppose the morally offensive policy perspectives you embrace will still remain, placing these deplorable values into a veritable crucible of justice. Incidentally: Some of us have lived through many changes in power in the country. Having been both a supporter of the party in power and a supporter of the party not in power, and back and forth again, I can tell you that it is so much easier to be the latter. I suspect, like his supporters, Trump has no idea how much harder it is to lead than to be the loyal, and critical, opposition.
You just don't get it, do you? You sound like John Legend (who also was on Bill Maher) last night. He sat there practically saying the same thing, and all I could think was how he was insulting me, for voting with my pocketbook while he sits there and collects his millions and doesn't have the same financial concerns as me. The arrogance!!!

I voted for Obama the first time because of the financial mess left by GB the second (we can argue that Bill Cinton planted some of those seeds but that's a discussion left for another time). I felt Obama should have concentrated on jobs and the economy those first few years but instead he chose health care--and my family is getting gouged because of that ACA law. Bill Clinton said it's the economy, stupid. I'll go even further -- it's about money, stupid, and I am sick of potentially seeing 1/3 of my income go to health care premiums -- repeal and replace Obamacare can't come soon enough.

Go ahead and continue to protest--you're not making any fans. Peaceful demonstrations are one thing, but I've seen enough on TV to know you're hoping for violence. You're a bunch of hypocrites -- "when they go low, we go high." What, was Michelle Obama talking about the trajectory of your rock throwing? Or the other one -- Love Trump's Hate -- you really don't mean that love trumps over hate now do you? You want to love and embrace the hate for Trump, and by extension, his supporters. Well, go ahead. As hate will not only consume you, but destroy you.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:49 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
City people! I've known it all along which is why I live out in the boonies. My car windows remain intact, my house has not been scorched and my mailbox is still standing.
Well I am in a city, the second biggest city in America. But I wouldn't do what some of these people are doing.
I don't know the numbers participating, but hopefully it's a small percentage.

I'm starting to think it might be better in a small city or less liberal city.

The mayor of my city has basically been encouraging the protesters and saying that he would probably be out there too. Insane!

We already have rising crime, but I guess he wants more crime and destruction. This is a city that in 1992 had horrible riots . The LAPD said that they felt like there could be a riot situation again. It's irresponsible.

Another thing is they know if it's a bigger city it will get more media attention. The media is very heavy in NY and L.A and some other cities. T

Old 11-12-2016, 07:51 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Protestor" destroys a Toyota dealership.

https://www.facebook.com/katunews/ph...type=3&theater
Another 'peaceful' protestors just exercising their right to free speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies