Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 11:12 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
There's not going to be a wall. I find it hard to believe there are those on the right who still think otherwise.
You already have egg on your face from your resounding defeat last night, so you might do well to sit back, watch and see what happens. Plenty of time to criticize later..
Donald has pulled off a miracle, again, let's now watch him preform more miracles.. We all will be the winners when it happens...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 11:16 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You already have egg on your face from your resounding defeat last night, so you might do well to sit back, watch and see what happens. Plenty of time to criticize later..
Donald has pulled off a miracle, again, let's now watch him preform more miracles.. We all will be the winners when it happens...
You truly, literally believe that this wall will be built and that Mexico will pay for it?

Have you crunched the numbers yet?

I'm asking you that seriously.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:17 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
The wall would cost more than the entire GDP of Mexico, plus "making them pay" for it is an act of war
Watch, and learn..! It won't require a war, Mexico needs us and they will be glad to pay for the wall once they discover that Trump is now in charge and they better get on board or be left behind..
You must remember, Trump is not a politician, he actually gets things done, not just blow smoke and suck up the freebies. You are going to witness a whole new way to achieve success.
Be positive, be happy, watch him weave his magic... You have been listening to too much negative3 BS from the left, most of which is not true..

Old 11-09-2016, 11:25 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Pay attention, no one ever said the wall would be built by Mexico. The wall will be built in America, with American labor, and Mexico will get the invoice, and they will pay.
When corrupt obama was elected, and we were stuck with him, my first thought was, hey, we're stuck with him, let's give him every opportunity and see what he can do, he might be really good.
Of course he turned out to be a total failure in every way, but I was willing to give him a chance.
I suggest you remain positive, give Don a chance, and see what happens. You've got him, it would behoove you to hope that he is a tremendous success..
The man knows how to get things done, let's go with the flow. Even if he fails, we are worlds ahead of where we would be with crooked hillary.
Don is already making America great, he disposed of hillary and soon obama will be just an unpleasant memory..
We argue, but I still love you....
I wouldn't take you as the hippie type.

And you have yet to make a logical argument other than a religious sermon of worshipping Trump. Why would Mexico pay for something that doesn't benefit them?

Old 11-09-2016, 11:27 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Lol

Are you guys gonna take your new president elect to task?
I will. He better build it as he said.. or it is a CHECK against him.

Though to be honest, I am more interested in the results of deporting and punishing those who allow and cater to illegals. That includes bringing up various city officials on charges of treason.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM

4,739 posts, read 10,443,387 times
Build the wall, deport illegals, and end sanctuary cities. I look forward to January 20, 2017.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Good to see you here this morning Old Gringo. After all of the bad blood over the last months, it's time for we C-Ders to stop and give it a chance. Success benefits us all, so lets hope we see a lot of it..
I know a lot of posters haven't shown their faces today. I made the decision to come in and be humble, even thought I did get riled a few times, having to listen to the sour grapes..
Let's declare an era of good feelings..
What's done is done and now America moves on.

Here's to hoping that Trump does a good job.

I'm willing to take my lumps for all the zingers I've aimed at Trump fans.

More here: Time to take my medicine...

Old 11-09-2016, 11:34 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
trump will bend like a twig for the republicans in power- he will become very frustrated- and see nothing will go as he planned- hope he still will have the trumpettes-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies