Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 03:37 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,286,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
There were protests at Trump rallies and attacks on Trump supporters.

There were ACTUAL assassination attempts on Trump, 2 that I recall but I could be wrong, come to think of it, 1 of them the guy had no weapon so maybe he wasn't planning an actual assassination, but he did try to attack Trump. The British guy did steal a gun and tried to kill Trump.

There are actual riots going on right now. Obama's win didn't trigger riots.

Yes both sides have the crazy people, but right now, the liberal crazy people are actually acting crazy instead of talk! Big difference. Admit it. WTF is wrong with you people? Do you really really really think it is okay to threaten an elected President?

WTF is wrong with your reading skills ? I tire of having to explain basic English to Trump supporters . See my previous post as I am getting tired of dealing with this stupidity from you guys .

I think it is wrong to threaten or attemp to kill the POTUS , just as I think it is to sexually assault women.

So I'm one up on those OK with voting for the molester .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 03:41 PM

45,426 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
They are not scared . They are pissed that a sexual molester has been elected POTUS .
There was no issue with Bill Clinton, in fact you guys celebrated how he "stood up to the Republicans" about it, finger shake and all.

I really like it when you guys who only participate for elections come back to visit.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
There was no issue with Bill Clinton, in fact you guys celebrated how he "stood up to the Republicans" about it, finger shake and all.

I really like it when you guys who only participate for elections come back to visit.
Not sure what the BC point is about , but I will admit to getting bored with these type discussions except around election time .

Life calls the rest of the time .Somebody please shoot me if I spend time here making 20,000 posts .

Old 11-11-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Not sure what the BC point is about , but I will admit to getting bored with these type discussions except around election time .

Life calls the rest of the time .Somebody please shoot me if I spend time here making 20,000 posts .
You wouldn't get the Bill Clinton reference because it was, after all, " just sex".

As far as post count goes, you're on track to have about the same number as me after the same amount of time.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:57 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,447,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Assassination threats are apparently flooding twitter and other social outlets against Donald Trump. Of course going back to 2008 and 2012, there were certainly many conservatives and Republicans who were disappointed that their candidate lost and that Barack Obama won. But there was no pattern of assassination threats.
There wasn't?

Old 11-11-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You wouldn't get the Bill Clinton reference because it was, after all, " just sex".

As far as post count goes, you're on track to have about the same number as me after the same amount of time.

So by referencing BC you also do not get the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault .

Wow.

Did you guys all sleep on the day your schools gave civics lessons on this sort of stuff ?

Old 11-11-2016, 04:23 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,444 times
Tweeting requests to assassinate someone is a crime is it not?

Round em' up and throw em' in the clink. Felony criminal record... there ya go!

Old 11-11-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
So by referencing BC you also do not get the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault .

Wow.

Did you guys all sleep on the day your schools gave civics lessons on this sort of stuff ?
Well there was that perjury thing, you know, why Clinton was disbarred. But that's just a detail.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:31 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Why do people keep saying there were no assassination plots against President Obama? There were, and I'm talking actual, legitimate, Secret Service-investigated plots, not people with mascara tears yelling on Twitter.

Do you really think the actually dangerous people are the people literally outing themselves in video, with their full names so they can be immediately investigated? It's a hysteria and yes, it's based on fear. People definitely are scared of having this loose canon as president. No, he can't literally touch one button and set off a nuke but for God's sake, he's the president (or about to be). Yes. People are scared. They're not reacting well, some of them. But I do not know, IRL, one single person yelling any of this stuff, or setting fires or beating anyone up. Not one single person.

I have the weird, crawling, and pretty terrifying feeling that the people being loudest about all this are actually enjoying it the most...and that's even supported here with the constant thrilled blaring about how this is all such a good thing because it "shows leftists" in a realistic light (LOL, come on now). And all the pain. "Look at how hilarious and wonderful it is that HRC followers are sobbing and miserable!" I even saw one person on here literally describe this pain as "delicious." It's...creepy...sick. The worse things get and even the worse some fringe behaves the more conservatives like it...if that doesn't scare us all I really don't know what the hell will.

It is just a cold water douche chill crawl-y sensation to know a president was elected on hate, and now among factions, hate seems to be ruling these past few days. Including from the victors, the people who are supposed to be happy about the victory. You'll never be happy. You'll just keep drumming up the stories in a frenzy of weird joy, and you'll just keep screaming "libertards" and the like, not to mention all the racial slurs that are now to be presidentially endorsed (you don't notice how he sets that up, lets YOU do it, then steps back and says "I never actually made a literal slur, I meant X instead?" Duh), and enjoying the "delicious" pain of others. This country has cancer right now. It really is enough to make anybody cry (to the jeering joy of others).

Hope you're all proud.

Last edited by JerZ; 11-11-2016 at 04:40 PM..

Old 11-11-2016, 04:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
SO the frig what. Be the bigger party you claim to be, which you are not, and set a good example. but you can't.

The words they say are meaningless. Handle this with class my ass.

Show people your adults who can survive in life, without getting your way. But you can't we know. I hate violence and when people cannot get along hate it. With these actions, making very clear, it will not be easy.

Right now these idiots are pathetic losers, who have time on their hands, most likely no jobs, need government assistance to be there day and night..

This is an example of scum, lowest of low, who has nothing better to do, with time on their hands to act a stupid idiotic fool, cause chaos, stop the flow of traffic, throw stones at store front properties, jump onto passer by vehicles, and more., don't like our new Leader, by all means pack you bags and do us all a favor please leave.

They are free to leave, too much population, they can all go. We do not need whiny cry babies, who throw tantrums when they cannot get there way. So unhappy just go and go now we do not need these kind of losers.

There ages do not matter, they are all losers, when they start acting out and hurting innocent people and property.

Last edited by california-jewel; 11-11-2016 at 05:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies