Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2018, 05:14 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS now using shooting survivor image for campaign fundraising.

This after he signed off on making it easier for the mentally ill to get a gun.
Thats right out of the Trump playbook. We stay on our heels due to his outrageous behavior.

Old 02-26-2018, 07:55 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,889,616 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

Old 02-26-2018, 08:22 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
He is right.... His supporters love him unconditionally

Old 02-26-2018, 09:06 AM

^^^ That seems to be the problem in the country, a nutcase in charge supported by more like him!

Old 02-26-2018, 10:59 AM

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump said.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...NxB?li=BBnb7Kz

Did Donald forget that he had 5 draft deferments from the armed forces because he had a bone spur? However he would have made such a hero if he didn’t have that bone spur but he did continue to attend college and keep his schooling up. Never kept him off the golf course however.

Old 02-26-2018, 12:20 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
You can understand POTUS, as today when he spoke to the media. He said he had lunch with Wayne and (NRA) friends.

So today he ripped off the NRA talking points.

Just like mentioned before, whoever has his attention last wins.

Old 02-26-2018, 02:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump said.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...NxB?li=BBnb7Kz
Would have solved a lot of problems...

Old 02-26-2018, 02:15 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
Trump says he would have run into the Florida high school even without a gun, lol.

Sure thing, Donny.

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

Quote:
“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

Old 02-26-2018, 02:39 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Close in on who? THEY ARE THE LAW. He isn't going to go into the night quietly. He runs this gov.
That is wrong
In a democratic government the people run the government through their elected representatives on every level
Enough Voters "hired" Trump for a 4 yr contract as president
The majority of voters cast votes for HRC

Old 02-26-2018, 02:52 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Trump says he would have run into the Florida high school even without a gun, lol.

Sure thing, Donny.

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him
What's with the white floors anyway? Why so much attention to them and so little to the old man who slip and fell on these white floors and may or may not have fallen to this death?

Trump told this story himself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies