Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 11:12 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,096,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Flat out wrong. Trump got more voters than Romney. You can go back and get the actual link or make up more numbers if you work in the California election office.
Guess everyone agrees that Trump got more votes than Romney did in 2012.

Maybe Hillary can work a polling station in 2018 election.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:17 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
That would be because you are clueless and don't know leadership when you see it. That probably comes from dealing with girlyman, corrupt obama for eight years and are used to failure. Those days are over now, we have a real man and a real leader taking charge. You are going to love him as soon as you wise up enough to appreciate real success..
LOL Sorry, not going back to the dark ages when white men ruled. Our society thrives on our diversity.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:28 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
The problem with people like Colbert is he describes anyone who doesn't side with the Left as bafoons and uneducated. I've worked half my working life as an Engineer in the Defense Industry, where most everyone is very educated and rarely ever votes Left. I guess those on the Left like to depend us dumb knuckle draggers for the defense of the country
You gotta be kidding me......

Old 11-19-2016, 11:32 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
LOL Sorry, not going back to the dark ages when white men ruled. Our society thrives on our diversity.
Well you better do something about it cause that's where we are headed. These guys couldn't wait to come out from under their sheets. What was once a joke is now reality . kkK and white supremacy/nationalists/tea party/islamaphobe/xenophobe/ good ol boys are now mainstream. They have a seat at the table . The left has been calling out the republicans for years for this and now it's for real. This is the direction the country wants.... The south shall rise again.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:57 PM

17,629 posts, read 17,703,968 times
Look at the two major cities where they're located, NYC & LA. If your entire world; home, work, play, and circle of friends; are limited to these two cities then you'd feel as if the whole country is just as liberal as yourself. Some seem to act as if there is no other part of the country that matters other than the northeast and west coast parts of USA. They can't be impartial nor give equal merit to the other political side and it shows in which news stories get the big coverage, how the story is worded based upon the political party of a candidate or the gender/race/culture of those involved, which stories get ignored, and on network TV shows the snide and sarcastic remarks thrown in against a particular politician or political party and the story of an episode written to send a social political message without considering a differing point of view.

At one time there was a form of debate called devil's advocate. Poll students on their beliefs about a topic. Find those on opposite sides of the topic. Assign the opposing students to prep for a debate in which they must go against the point they said they support. If done properly the students will learn to look at things in an honest manner from the other point of view. Doesn't mean they'll change sides, but they may see that there were valid points to consider on the subject. All they see is a caricature of republicans, conservatives, and rural people in the Midwest and the south.

Old 11-20-2016, 03:23 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,317,214 times
Quote:
Yea, white men ruled in Western Countries and the Northern Hemisphere.

Just like Chinese men ruled in China.

Japanese men ruled in Japan.

Indian men men ruled in India.

Arab men rule in the Middle East.

African men ruled in their tribes in Africa.

And Egyptian men ruled in Egypt.

White men should rule in their own countries. It's totally normal. There are seven continents and different races and cultures on each one where the native populations "rule". Only in Western nations is it considered abnormal that their own people control their own nations.

This is of course because of the propaganda of the Central Bank owning Zionist Jews and their controlled media and education establishments.

No human in their right mind goes to China and thinks it's "unjust" that China men rule china.

No one is going to go to India tomorrow and complain that Indians rule India. That would be completely ridiculous.

But in White Countries the world has been brainwashed to believe that it's unjust that white men rule their part of the world.

That's total hypocrisy. Complete and total hypocrisy and brainwashing and mental illness. It's a human rights violation, the same as if you went into India and made a program to make Indians a minority in their own Continent.

It's a crime.

But in the West it's allowed because we have a serious Zionist/Jew problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrnzOrZmmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOzy5xWjpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdojiReZ5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44E1WAfFEJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKU7sizqmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

Old 11-20-2016, 05:23 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,487 times
^^^ Post of the century right there.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:03 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
I've given up watching MSM as no matter which outlet you watch its the Donald Trump show 24/7.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:09 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
It's not desperation, it's despair. With Trump's latest announcement of cabinet members, I feel we are going backwards and into dark ages.
" I feel we are going backwards and into dark ages"

Considering you and yours NEVER cared what we were/are feeling, are you so vain to think we CARE about how YOU feel?

Not in your life!

Old 11-20-2016, 06:14 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
It's a real risk they are taking. They calculate that they can openly push liberalism (their true passion) without losing many customers.
But newspapers in particular are in huge trouble. Hard copy buyers are mostly old; paper versions will be extinct within twenty years as that generation dies out. The newspapers always figured they could do well with online versions but I disagree. Here's why:
I am an "average Joe" in most ways, but one exception is that I love reading my local daily with a passion. Other people might check Facebook ten times a day; I check my newspaper website that often. My newspaper has drifted left over the last thirty years and is now HARD left. I have boycotted buying the hard copy for years due to their bias ( many other people have too). But I could never even imagine boycotting the online version....even though I know that every click helps them. But just tonight, I realized "I don't need them". I don't need to read about big fires, crimes or events THAT bad. I can hear about most of that stuff in other ways. If a guy like ME is giving up on my lifelong love--my local daily--- then newspapers are toast.
"But I could never even imagine boycotting the online version.."

I used to visit them when they had just written stories.

Now, it seems every site I go to is all videos and pop up video commercials which never seem to end loading so you can't get to the story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies