Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 08:17 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times

Advertisements

The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

Quote:
A raging lady was caught on camera hurling racist abuse at a fellow shopper after the customer supposedly cut the line in a department store.

The upsetting video shows the woman launch into a vile tirade laced with expletives before shouting: "Go back to wherever the f*** you come from lady."

The shocking incident happened at a J.C. Penney store in Louisville, Kentucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8

Old 12-22-2016, 08:22 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,589,701 times
Oh my God! The lady is crazy!

Old 12-22-2016, 08:22 PM

811 posts, read 550,545 times
I never understood the "go back to where you came from" counter. Whites weren't the original people here either

Old 12-22-2016, 08:26 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8
For those trying to deny the white supremacists have come out of the closet and that hate speech and behavior is rampant with the election, here's an example.

It's actually the entire mall, which is privately owned, that is seeking to ban her from the mall. Which they should. She shouldn't be allowed in the company of decent people.

But hey...what a snappy outfit and hairdo she has, huh? A true example of the "new" Republican. Who do you think she voted for in the election? Hmmmm. I can't imagine!

Old 12-22-2016, 08:29 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
For those trying to deny the white supremacists have come out of the closet and that hate speech and behavior is rampant with the election, here's an example.

It's actually the entire mall, which is privately owned, that is seeking to ban her from the mall. Which they should. She shouldn't be allowed in the company of decent people.

But hey...what a snappy outfit and hairdo she has, huh? A true example of the "new" Republican. Who do you think she voted for in the election? Hmmmm. I can't imagine!
Oh please. These types of people were doing this already. No one "came out of the closet", they've been out, but liberals didn't really care much until just now.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:32 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times
There crazy all over. Here's another nut case. This lady's EBT card didn't work, she trashed the store.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:32 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,275,152 times
INNer voice... Geez...

Old 12-22-2016, 08:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times
Should start a thread to post all the crazy things people do.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:38 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:

Wonder how she likes being n you tube now,, old racist bat--- the other lady held her composure. Good for you I would have let her have it.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:41 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:

Your post tells everyone reading it exactly who and what you are. Hateful. Agenda driven. Partisan. Overly simplistic in your argument. Overly generalizing in your observations. Snide and smarmy in a transparent attempt to punctuate your points.

No rational thinking and reasonable person can (or would) come to the defense of this despicable woman. She is what she is. A hateful POS. Unfortunately there are hateful POS all over this country. Not just white old ladies from Kentucky. But keep writing your useless crap on anonymous message boards if it helps you sleep better at night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies