Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2016, 07:43 AM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They are now emboldened though, because we elected a President who exemplifies this type of behavior.

No he doesn't. Where are you getting that?

Old 12-23-2016, 07:46 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They are now emboldened though, because we elected a President who exemplifies this type of behavior.

LMAO!! Oh, brother you libs are something.

Old 12-23-2016, 07:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
I just saw a woman go into a loud obscene rage when she could not find an empty register lane so she did not have to wait. Be calm. These folks are all over.

Old 12-23-2016, 07:50 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8

Yeah she is lucky that she didn't talk to me like that, I would have been, I'm right here..make me go back to my "country". I want to see this..don't worry, I'll wait.

Then watch as they do....nothing.

Old 12-23-2016, 07:59 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,071,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8
Ya know what is more cringeworthy than that?

Answer: Dumb Americans who don't know the difference between bigotry and racism.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:03 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Hmmm....same woman..doesn't look the same.....if thats the case it's a set up. One scene it's winter, one it's summer. Does she have a stalker following her around.
they are both winter. A simple google search turned up both articles and I believe her name is Jennifer Boyle. There ya go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Perhaps. And as you say, for now. An astute observation, to be sure.

But...

My experience with humanity is that people who hate one different race tend to hate all different races - it's not the specific race they hate, as much as it is the fact that it's different.

My wife is 5'2", the sweetest, kindest, gentlest, most trusting, loving, accepting, unsuspecting soul I've ever met. She trusts everyone she meets, because she literally cannot imagine that anyone would wish ill upon someone they don't even know. Her mind just doesn't work that way, and that's one of the reasons I adore her so.

But she's also Asian, and very beautiful (a former model; I just stumbled across a stock image of her on the internet again yesterday). She draws attention. She smiles constantly, warmly and happily like the sunrise, and for some reason there are people who don't seem to like that at all. and, she's disabled - in a wheelchair most of the time we leave the house. She's vulnerable (both emotionally and physically), I adore her. I'm protective, and I'm one of the nastiest, most ruthless and vicious mofos you ever met in a streetfight, and... I fear it's just a matter of time. Some jethro is going to say exactly the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time, and by the time they bring him around in the emergency room, he won't even be able to remember the last few minutes that led up to him losing consciousness.

So, who knows what the future holds. I suspect it holds more ugliness and menace than beauty and joy, nut maybe I'm wrong. I just don't expect many pleasant surprises in the next few years, so I'm overpepraring for the unpleasant ones.

And besides - she doesn't look classically Chinese. She has strong, Lucy Liu-type features, which are often mistaken for Indian or Mexican. So, i imagine it's just a matter of time.... somewhere, sometime, someone's gonna figure that the 30-something old slope in the wheelchair is safe to have at because that 60-year old dude with her can't have that much going on, and... it's going to get mighty ugly; but only for a few seconds. Anybody who pulls any racist crap on her is going to wake up thinking that this would have been a good day to stay home in bed.
Neither does mine, when I first had it happen, it was like getting hit in the face with a brick. Now i just defend myself, but honestly, I don't think yo uwill have anything to worry about. You have to be pretty low to insult someone with a disability.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:19 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,349,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Well, it is the language we have been using in this country since the beginning and everything is conducted in the English language here. learn English or suffer the consequences. If you go to any other country you better learn their language.
So maybe we better make it the official language...

Old 12-23-2016, 08:25 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exxon View Post
Good for her. I hope more people stand up and say enough of this giving our country away to people who want to change our culture. You leftist idiots are so preoccupied with hate America first you can not see the you align yourself with want to kill you just as much as the right thinking people here. God you liberals are dumb.
Cutting in line is one thing. If you are advocating getting racial with someone over that, all it shows is an unstable, irrational, and childish mentality on your part.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:27 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Anyone trying to defend this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Period.

What's to discuss? This should not be acceptable in polite society.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:30 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,218,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Maybe if she heard them speaking a foreign language. So much is called racism now it's ridiculous. She just a crazy old broad. Why are liberals always so dramatic about stuff like this?
It doesn't matter if it was their race or national origin. Nobody should be subject to that kind of swearing and language for no reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies