Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2016, 11:31 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I never said it was okay to do that, so don't go putting words in my mouth.

No it isn't okay to cut in line, but it isn't okay to get on racial/ethnic lines either. I wouldn't have done anything like that. Why? Because I understand right and wrong. I've gotten mad from someone cutting in front of me. I didn't get racial/ethnic about it.

Are you sure you are not being judgemental because the woman is old, fat and ugly? Would you be so hard on someone who was young and beautiful? Why the hate?

Old 12-23-2016, 11:32 AM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Pathetic. People who act like this are the scum of the Earth. Truly. She's the one disrupting everyone's shopping experience, not the Hispanic lady. It really doesn't even matter if she did cut in line, which I'm assuming wasn't what happened, though with no context, I can't know that. Either way, her behavior is disgraceful and I hope she knows that.

How is this clip related to the original context of this topic?

And I'm not an idiot and don't feel like wasting time with dumb response, so just know that I already know that answer: it's not. This is about racism and how people act. People getting mad about their EBT not working is related. At all. But it's easier for you to rant about. So you change the subject.

Start a thread of your own if that's what you want to talk about. You don't matter enough to decide what the topic of this thread is.
It isn't. That was the whole point. It was meant to derail the conversation.

Old 12-23-2016, 11:34 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,244 times
Quote:
It isn't. That was the whole point. It was meant to derail the conversation.
Yes of course. And I wanted to point it out to him so he feels bad about what he was doing.

Old 12-23-2016, 11:37 AM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Yes of course. And I wanted to point it out to him so he feels bad about what he was doing.
Types like that aren't going to feel bad about that. It's like dealing with a kid throwing a tantrum. There is no interest in discussing the topic. It's "I don't agree with the topic, so I am going to destroy it".

Old 12-23-2016, 11:55 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8
Thanks for posting this. I caught in on a news program and was disgusted and shocked, but not surprised if you know what I mean. As others have said, she's a total POS, but I suspect that the current political climate and Trump's immigrant-bashing has emboldened her to come right out and say this in the open.

I assume this is what some mean when they celebrate 'not having to be PC.' This woman obviously hasn't a clue that PC stands for Polite and Civil. I also think those who are sanctimoniously claiming the Trump campaign has nothing to do with this are kidding themselves.

I admire the woman who was being trashed for not turning around and saying "why don't you go back under the rock you crawled out from under."

This is going to be an ugly four years as the Divider Elect arrogantly ascends to the throne.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:05 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
I never said it was okay to do that, so don't go putting words in my mouth.

No it isn't okay to cut in line, but it isn't okay to get on racial/ethnic lines either. I wouldn't have done anything like that. Why? Because I understand right and wrong. I've gotten mad from someone cutting in front of me. I didn't get racial/ethnic about it.
Yes. I get annoyed when people do that too but I don't shout at them, use profanity etc. Its called being a mature adult and choosing your battles wisely.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:07 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Old woman said learn English. Can't argue with that.
Yeah, every damn thing is "racist" these days. Friggin idiots. Half of this country seriously needs to grow a pair and get OVER whatever offends them on a daily basis.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:09 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Are you sure you are not being judgemental because the woman is old, fat and ugly? Would you be so hard on someone who was young and beautiful? Why the hate?
I had the same reaction to Britt McHenry and Dani Mathers acted in similarly disgusting ways.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:10 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
No surprise at the posters defending trash...gotta defend their own kind.

The only people who would begin to even try to defend or justify what this woman said think just like her. It's as simple as that.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:11 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Yeah, every damn thing is "racist" these days. Friggin idiots. Half of this country seriously needs to grow a pair and get OVER whatever offends them on a daily basis.
It's pretty hilarious (among other things) with the majority attempts to dictate to minorities what should and shouldn't be deemed offensive or racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies