Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2016, 09:35 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
YAWN. Go play internet keyboard warrior elsewhere. Heard all this nonsense before.
Exactly, cant make people do $hit haha. And oh trust me i talk like i type, its not just on the internet..i just dont give a ****.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:46 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I haven't read the whole thread but let me say this. I would not go on a rant like that woman did. I would, however, insist on reclaiming my spot in line. Nobody is going to push me back in the line. In her eyes she saw a mini-reenactment of what is happening at the border. They are used to cutting in line on a much bigger scale and being rewarded for it, so why should they stop now? I am sure you didn't see it this way
Maybe an orderly line, fairness and following the law are all old fashioned European concepts and therefore part of "white privilege." I don't know. I find cutting in line to be too rude to contemplate, but then again I'm a simple white man from the Midwest of Irish and Dutch descent. My parents came from Iowa, although I wasn't born there and don't live there. We don't cut in line. It's simply too rude. I have had that happen to me recently at a Sam's club. I was really ticked off, but they were minorities and, being of European descent, I didn't say anything. I did not go on a rant, because we generally don't do that.

Perhaps other "cultures" don't have a problem with it. I mean, if you can get away with it, why not? Perhaps that's the thinking. I don't know.

It's weird that those other "cultures" seem to want to enjoy the European culture but not assimilate.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:59 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Maybe an orderly line, fairness and following the law are all old fashioned European concepts and therefore part of "white privilege." I don't know. I find cutting in line to be too rude to contemplate, but then again I'm a simple white man from the Midwest of Irish and Dutch descent. My parents came from Iowa, although I wasn't born there and don't live there. We don't cut in line. It's simply too rude. I have had that happen to me recently at a Sam's club. I was really ticked off, but they were minorities and, being of European descent, I didn't say anything. I did not go on a rant, because we generally don't do that.

Perhaps other "cultures" don't have a problem with it. I mean, if you can get away with it, why not? Perhaps that's the thinking. I don't know.

It's weird that those other "cultures" seem to want to enjoy the European culture but not assimilate.
What the people arent saying is that most likely these people came TOGETHER. They either separated and joined up, or she forgot something.

Old 12-23-2016, 10:06 PM

465 posts, read 303,987 times
If the lady cut the line that's one thing but there's no place for the racial insults.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:46 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's ok to put people down for their weight but not their race? Is that the new Liberal thinking?

The woman may have medical issues where it's impossible for her to lose weight and she may be genetically predisposed to being overweight on top of it and her culture may play a part.

So how hypocritical do you want to get here? Every liberal I've ever met has been a complete hypocrite but I thought since you seem to be one of the brighter ones maybe you were an exception.
I don't think it is ever okay to judge or berate someone based on their appearance.

This woman has made herself ugly through her actions.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisetheworld View Post
At least the white woman wasn't destroying property. The black woman was deliberately destroying property simple because her state issued EBT card would not allow her to buy all the Doritos she wanted!
How about the poor store owner having to put up with animals like this!!!
Again...THIS thread is not about your issues with black women.

THIS thread is about a WHITE woman acting rudely toward HISPANIC people.

There is NO REASON to bring black people up in a desperate and pathetic attempt to deflect the ****ty behavior of a WHITE woman.

Got it?

Old 12-24-2016, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
But how can you be so sure? There could be minuscule biasses that cloud your judgment.
Huh?

I'm sure of my reaction to both of those foul, disgusting women and the way they treated others. They are nothing more than immature, selfish little cows who are used to everyone falling at their feet because they have a pretty face and big ****.

Anyone who dismisses their behavior is no better than those two twits.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I hate people who cut in line. If she did indeed cut in line then kudos for that crazy old broad talking crap.
What happened to being the bigger person?

That used to be a virtue in our society. Now its a race to the bottom, as with everything else.

Old 12-24-2016, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't like people who cut in line either. However, that is no excuse for going on a racial/ethnic tirade.
There is no reason for a tirade of any kind TBH. You shouldn't stoop to other people's bad behavior. Get over it and realize its not that big of a deal. (Not talking directly to you GM.)

Old 12-24-2016, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
I had to deal with something similar the other night. Went to my son's christmas play at school and sat in the bleachers in the gym and OF COURSE a family of Hispanics just HAPPENED to sit behind me and gibber in Spanish the ENTIRE TIME we were supposed to be listening to the kids sing christmas songs....very annoying whether it was in English or Spanish but I couldn't even tell them to shut up because they didn't understand me! I hope things change around here come January 20th. If people bust their butt to come here you would think they would love their new country enough to learn its language!
One, there are rude people the world over. Its not contained to any one group. We were at our son's Christmas concert the other night and there were lots of rude white people who couldn't keep their mouths shut for longer than 30 seconds, I swear.

Two, if you really wanted them to be quiet, you could've turned around and raised your index finger to your lips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies