Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2017, 02:59 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He has the support of the American people, a relatively small portion of the left has stuck with their "not my President" ignorance. Most Americans (whether they voted for him or not) will stand up and support this President just like Americans have done for every President before him. Most democrats aren't irrational morons, we just have more than the average here on CD so the representation is a bit skewed.
Lot of irrational morons and ignorance on this forum. No argument there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 03:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
They did. She won the most votes remember?

This is different btw. The vast majority of Californians support amnesty and/or a path to legal status, we support that quite vociferously and make no apologies for it.

I dont think Donald Trump fully realizes that his attempts to fulfill that campaign promise will be thwarted by California.
Why won't you answer the question in HOW will Calif try to stop Trump? If you don't have an answer, come out and say it, please. We're waiting.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:15 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
I'm waiting to hear why the snit about California.

If they don't want to deport their neighbors, what difference does it make to those in Oklahoma, West Virginia, Kentucky...?

Old 01-04-2017, 03:18 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Bravo

California must remain defiant and obstrictionist until this incoming demon-elect is impeached for treason or voted out of office-which ever comes first.

If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using California data, state will block access

I guess they figure they can get along fine without any federal funds.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:20 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

If they don't want to deport their neighbors, what difference does it make to those in Oklahoma, West Virginia, Kentucky...?

Illegal immigrants cost the US taxpayer $100 billion per year and divert assets from US citizens to non-citizens.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:26 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's exactly what you said about him running for President, you were wrong about that just like the rest of the pathetic crap you've been trolling with here over the last couple days.

We know you're getting desperate and it's quite enjoyable.
I'm guessing the OP is a bitter liberal at least 70.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:50 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:

Illegal aliens are just plain ole neighbors?

Old 01-04-2017, 04:53 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I'm guessing the OP is a bitter liberal at least 70.

I'm guessing he has ethnic ties to illegal aliens or he is one himself.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:21 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:

I don't want tweakers living near me and, MOST of their kind are either anglo white or American Indian; I sure as hell DON'T want illegal aliens anywhere near me. Period.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:29 PM

778 posts, read 339,584 times
Quote:
They did. She won the most votes remember?

This is different btw. The vast majority of Californians support amnesty and/or a path to legal status, we support that quite vociferously and make no apologies for it.

I dont think Donald Trump fully realizes that his attempts to fulfill that campaign promise will be thwarted by California.
Baloney! Maybe the vast majority of the liberals in your echo chamber, but unless you have valid statistics to back up that OPINION, you are spouting off without facts.

As a recent transplant to CA, I have yet to meet anyone happy about the illegal problem in this state. Especially since an illegal murdered an innocent American on her lunch hour in San Francisco and the State just shrugged it's collective liberal shoulders and ignore the voices of those who want to end sanctuary cities and return to a nation of laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies