Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 11:06 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The CNN reporter's name that was laughing is Sara Ganim.

I'm not sure why anyone would think this is amusing.

Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C1IjB4W1HE

Ah, just another airheaded misguided White SJW, on air with a group of Black people and feels like she could fit in better or maybe even get a few brownie points by laughing along at the video of the young White mentally challenged man being humiliated and physically assaulted.

If this had happened to a Black person, the CNN reporter would be in tears and talking of Trayvon , Michael Brown and Co. , all the while Don Lemon telling her to take a breath and wipe her tears from her eyes before she continues to speak.

It is lunatics like Sara Ganim that do nothing for race relations in this land.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 11:30 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Ah, just another airheaded misguided White SJW, on air with a group of Black people and feels like she could fit in better or maybe even get a few brownie points by laughing along at the video of the young White mentally challenged man being humiliated and physically assaulted.

If this had happened to a Black person, the CNN reporter would be in tears and talking of Trayvon , Michael Brown and Co. , all the while Don Lemon telling her to take a breath and wipe her tears from her eyes before she continues to speak.

It is lunatics like Sara Ganim that do nothing for race relations in this land.
Please point to the exact time in this video where she is laughing, either alone or with a group of other people. Thank you.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:11 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Yeah I don't know. I don't think she was laughing at the video. Seemed more like something else is going on. She's staring right into the camera, like seeing how she looks or something along those lines. She's clearly zoned out on something, because she wasn't even listening to Wolfe.
I'm going to agree with this. I've seen this video several times because I kept replaying it before this thread ever showed. The reason I kept replaying it was to see if she was, indeed, laughing about the story.

Admittedly, when I've had enough of the negativity in this world, for entertainment I will watch silly videos on YouTube. They can be cat videos, gaming videos, whatever. Some of them are news bloopers videos. I've seen enough of those now to realize that just because a reporter is laughing, it does not mean that they are laughing at the story they are reporting.

Often times, reporters seem to be very detached from the negative news that they are reporting...and in a way, I can't really blame them. They report negative day after day after day. We can turn it off, for them it's their job.

So when I saw this one with the click bait title from a certain YouTube channel that uses click bait titles on every single video, I clicked 'play' with an open mind. (That's the backlash of click bait titles - after the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th time, the majority no longer get all incensed like you had hoped..and people are getting sick of them.) I replayed it several times.

I don't feel that she was paying attention at all to what the story was, or what Wolf was saying. I think she was preoccupied with something off camera. There's been too many "bloopers" that reveal that this very thing happens more often than we think with news reporters/anchors.

I enjoy bashing on CNN whenever possible, because they suck, but in this case, I think this is not what some are trying to pretend that it is.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:35 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91

Here's the video.
Maybe she doesnt think its real.... (Would be nice if it wasnt)

I think most ppl on TV act like this BEHIND THE CAMERA and its sad.........

Old 01-08-2017, 12:51 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,418,586 times
It looks to me like she had her "camera face" on and her mind was wandering for a moment. He had to pose the question to her twice to bring her back to the present.

I think TV reporters see so much of this kind of stuff in the course of their jobs they develop a certain amount of immunity to it. This "slip" is not nearly as egregious as this one of a CNN camerman posing as an anti-Trump man-on-the-street protestor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W26aqd35LUU

Old 01-08-2017, 12:52 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
She was laughing at **** Trump **** white people. Then got caught.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:55 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
It looks to me like she had her "camera face" on and her mind was wandering for a moment. He had to pose the question to her twice to bring her back to the present.

I think TV reporters see so much of this kind of stuff in the course of their jobs they develop a certain amount of immunity to it. This "slip" is not nearly as egregious as this one of a CNN camerman posing as an anti-Trump man-on-the-street protestor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W26aqd35LUU
It's not fair! It's not Fair! It's not fair!

Bwahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahaha

Old 01-08-2017, 12:57 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
She was? Where is that in the video?

Old 01-08-2017, 02:15 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,418,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post

Well, now we know what you think about Trump and "white people".

Old 01-08-2017, 03:12 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Yep. Still another lying troll thread by another lying Trumphead. It's the way things are here now.
Beats an Obamabot thinking President Obama is leaving the office better than when he entered.

This woman certainly tried to push the alt-right being the only people supporting President Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies