Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 09:29 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Twice in a row? Buck up, grow some hair on your chest, and stop reporting to the moderators. Don't post in POC if you're going to ask for your mommy every 5 minutes.

I rarely post here because I can't take the heat.
Do not even act like liberals do not complain, throw fits, and report when they don't like what is said. I can assure you, they do. It was a direct attack. That's not allowed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 09:38 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Yeah I don't know. I don't think she was laughing at the video. Seemed more like something else is going on. She's staring right into the camera, like seeing how she looks or something along those lines. She's clearly zoned out on something, because she wasn't even listening to Wolfe.
Yes, she is. Liberalism, it's a mental disease.

It looks to me like she was caught daydreaming about the time she did something similar to someone in the past. Reliving a fond, old memory. Woof had to jar her back to the present moment.

CN

Old 01-09-2017, 09:39 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
CNN hired a quisling named Smerconish who sold his soul to try to make a name for himself at MSNBC( like a Mr. Ed Schultz) but could never achieve acceptance or the fame he so greatly desired. Now he's responded to some kind of poll I heard another talk radio host talking about, one where journalists and media broadcasters didn't know anybody who owned a pickup truck. The gist was that these people live in a bubble and that's why they were so completely blindsided by the election and were so out of touch with a large segment of the population.
Smerconish said that he was going to try to eat at Cracker Barrel and shop at Wal Mart to try to get a better understanding of where working class white people are coming from. He was not in touch with them with his law degree and gated community residence and profession. He'll now mingle with the unwashed masses to better understand them.
Of course, he WAS once very much in touch with working class white people, the ones that gave him his start on talk radio in Philly. The ones that made his show successful. The ones he turned his back on when he sold out to chase a chance to be on MSNBC.
So as I said, CNN hires the dregs of the industry, mercenaries out to make a buck with no professionalism.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:50 PM

32,946 posts, read 36,386,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do not even act like liberals do not complain, throw fits, and report when they don't like what is said. I can assure you, they do. It was a direct attack. That's not allowed.
Happens here all of the time... which is why I rarely post here. I'm not up to polishing my armor every morning. Sometimes there's a bit of a misunderstanding, and sometimes it's Escape from New York.

I'd rather take a direct hit than watered down nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies