Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 08:13 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times

Advertisements

haha i read where they were going to wear these vagina hats.. so i googled it.. i cant beleive these are for real but apparently are - (hope the link shows)

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Old 01-21-2017, 08:15 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I had a co-worker like Bill once. He loved the ladies and they loved him back. Clinton (and my coworker) is quite different from Trump. He is not a p-grabber like Trump. He admires women and would respect their space. Trump is abusive, a misogynist, who thinks his wealth gives him the right to assault others.
Is that what Clinton did when he was on the pedophile plane or hiring prostitutes, respecting their space...

Old 01-21-2017, 08:19 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
President who just won an election and was inaugurated, even though his female opponent had 3 million more votes than he did.
Shouldn't have nominated that female candidate.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Any man , who has any brains, will openly admit that the women of the world are the strong ones who keep us moving in the right direction. We guys are basically of the "Here , hold my beer and watch this" mentality, but our women are the ones who bring sanity and decency into play.

I am so proud to see that there are still ladies out there who ARE offended by Trump and his cheap comments and mindset about women. I am a man, and am offended by how he treats and disrespects them all.

Strong , intelligent women are the glue that keeps our country moving ahead. Michele Obama is certainly one very obvious example of that type of lady.
I laugh at these posts because if it was a Pro-Trump march, these anti-Trumpers would have a different view... a view that can't be consistent is a view from a liberal... hehehe...

Old 01-21-2017, 08:23 AM

4,512 posts, read 5,055,664 times
Are you little minds sure that this march isn't protesting ole Billy Clinton and not Sir Donald ? After all, HE'S the guy that molested all those women.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:24 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Ladies, I support your right to protest, but think you are protesting the wrong thing. Protesting against an issue you disagree with makes sense. Protesting against the voters' choice for President does not. Trump won. Period.

Like 43% of other women voters in this country, my vote was cast for Trump.

Women voters aren't a monolithic voting block. We don't line up and vote based on "gender identity". You don't speak for me.

Keep it peaceful today and don't embarrass the rest of us too much with the silly hats and dumb signs, Ok?
It's should be called the Loserpalooza

This Pink Kitty Cat Hat 'protest' isn't about "gender identity" - Women were denied joining the 'protest' if they were Pro-Life. These organizers can't even agree on what the Pink Kitty Cat Hat Loserpalooza is about.

Democratic tensions emerge ahead of women's march on D.C.| Politico - 1/21/17
Hundreds of thousands of demonstrators are gearing up for a march past the National Mall on Saturday, a potent show of force conceived as a way to demonstrate opposition to President Donald Trump—but which has reignited tensions between the Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders wings of the Democratic Party.

The Women’s March on Washington, as Saturday’s rally is known, was conceived in the early hours after Trump’s defeat of Clinton—but its organizing materials focus on progressive causes[/b] more than on marshaling direct resistance to the new president. And Clinton is absent from the march’s official list of honorees, upsetting some people planning to attend.

Multiple boldface names were invited to attend the event. Feminist icon and Clinton backer Gloria Steinem is among the featured speakers.

Other speakers scheduled to address a pre-march rally include actress Scarlett Johansson; progressive filmmaker Michael Moore; American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten; Planned Parenthood Federation of America President Cecile Richards; and several members of Mothers of the Movement, whose children were killed in high-profile incidents involving police that helped spark the Black Lives Matter protests.

It's about the Clinton supporters #SoreLosers
It's about the Bernie supporters #SoreLosers
It's about Planned Parenthood #GiveMeMoney
It's about Teacher Unions #MEandNotKids
It's about Black Lives Matter #RaceBaiters

All in All ..... it's about the rejection of Progressive Ideology and it's a Real LoserPalooza

Old 01-21-2017, 08:25 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Any man , who has any brains, will openly admit that the women of the world are the strong ones who keep us moving in the right direction. We guys are basically of the "Here , hold my beer and watch this" mentality, but our women are the ones who bring sanity and decency into play.

I am so proud to see that there are still ladies out there who ARE offended by Trump and his cheap comments and mindset about women. I am a man, and am offended by how he treats and disrespects them all.

Strong , intelligent women are the glue that keeps our country moving ahead. Michele Obama is certainly one very obvious example of that type of lady.
You must have been brainwashed by a feminist mother. These women out there protesting have that opportunity ONLY because of the MEN who fought and died for their rights. And the MEN who police these events.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:25 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
What, do they think they are losing their right to vote? Not a bad idea really.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:26 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
You must have been brainwashed by a feminist mother. These women out there protesting have that opportunity ONLY because of the MEN who fought and died for their rights. And the MEN who police these events.
Lol….. (what else can you do but laugh at this?)

As you can see above, women, like minorities, still have to fight for equal rights.

God Bless 'em, thinking people support you.

LOVE this march.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:27 AM

I am impressed with the protestors because I expected only half as many to show up...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies