Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times

Advertisements

These are only leftist women. The famous ones are globalist for their $$$$. They have to appeal to a globalist media or their careers are dead.

It's just another leftist hissy-fits.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,878,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
a predator???? it has never proved in court......so to accuse Trump of being a predator and giving Bill Clinton a pass and his wife who was his enabler is a joke.

None of his wives accused Trump of being abusive or his kids.........the accusations made by a few women 1 month before a general election is very questionable at best and were never proven in court.
“You know I moved on her actually,” Trump recounted to a young Bush. “You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married … I took her out [for] furniture [shopping]. I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

That's all the proof I need of the disgusting human being he is. Better question, is why isn't that enough for you?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:57 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And they showed up by the 10s of millions in every state to vote for Trump.

This speaks for itself.
And still he lost the vote by millions.

That speaks volumes.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:57 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Nope.
It was the perfect storm.
Bernie would have won. Biden would have one. Any number of democratic candidates (other than Clinton) could have prevailed against trump. I have no doubt about that.
And there are millions of working families who did not vote for trump! Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million! Don't you get that?
If i'm wrong i'm wrong (time will tell) but i think you're going to see that trumps promises to the working people of this country are empty and that he's not about serving you. I do believe you've been duped. Will you have the humility to see and admit it when the truth about him is undeniable?
And your side said: Hillary will win! Didn't work out for you did it?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:58 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,905,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
And if all the millions of people who protest against trump and his presidency keep that fire in their belly and continue to act up and act out and continue to make themselves heard, the republicans in congress, in their need and greed for power, will have to stand up to trump if they want to hold their positions of power.
If they see that a vast majority of people in this country do not support trump and his agenda they won't support him. If they continue to support him they will lose their seats of powers in the next round of elections.
This is how people have the power.
^^^Nailed it. Sorry, can't rep you just now.

When those deluded Trump supporters realize that their guy cannot make good on all those promises, that the mines and factories are not coming back, that no wall is likely to be built along the Mexican border, much less paid for by Mexico, and that Putin is probably not the best playmate for America in the global playground - perhaps then they will better understand the concerns of those marching in Washington and elsewhere today.

Unfortunately, it appears that many Trump supporters posting here share their hero's bullying ways, short attention span, lack of accurate knowledge of world and national affairs and of the basics of American constitutional government, and lack of willingness to become better informed.

Time teaches hard lessons, however. I expect Trump and his supporters are in for some tough schooling.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Funny,... Where were the marches when old Billy Boy was doing his thing??? EXACTLY...

Its all blind hate towards Trump and is totally unwarranted
“You know I moved on her actually,” Trump recounted to a young Bush. “You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and **** her. She was married … I took her out [for] furniture [shopping]. I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

Really?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:59 PM

13,429 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And your side said: Hillary will win! Didn't work out for you did it?
Not this time. But I wouldn't rest on my laurels if I were you.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:00 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
And how exactly is Trump against women???????? That's the big elephant in the room.
When it comes right down to it, these protestors are just having a tantrum because their candidate (with two X chromosomes) lost. Time to cry.
Do you think assaulting a woman (grabbing her crotch and boasting about it) is o.k.? That's called sexual assault. Your hero of a president is a predator.
You have a mother. Sister? Wife? Girlfriend? Daughter? Do you want a man grabbing the crotch of a woman you love?

Old 01-21-2017, 03:00 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post

Really?

Actions (We have PROOF of with Bill) is worst than the old lockeroom boy talk. Could have been Trump just bragging.

We know Billy Boy lied under oath... (Where were the marches?)

And its obvious he hasn't cleaned up his behavior as the inauguration showed (where the marches again against that??? )

Its all partisan nonsense.. Caused by he division of the democrats. "Oh its ok if we do it... Can't have the those nasty conservatives do or say anything though. We'll march"

Double Standards, hypocrisy

Old 01-21-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You know, you and all your buddies showing up on every page to say, "They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum. They're just having a tantrum" serves no purpose at all except to prove the point that a) you lack originality, and b) you don't listen to what women have to say but just dismiss them as unimportant, and so you are part of the very reason they are protesting.
I can't rep you again, but this is exactly it. Oh, we'll show 'em what a real tantrum is. Did you all pay attention to the numbers of women at these marches around the world? Tread lightly, gentleman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies