Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 02:38 PM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Because they're women.. They're programmed to be catered to. They want the same rights as men but don't want to earn it.
Lol.

Oh keep it up, please do.

Why don't you all say exactly what you think? Stop being PC and all that - go ahead, so we can see where women really stand - even in America.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:39 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Because they're women.. They're programmed to be catered to. Over the last 8 years of Liberal propaganda of entertainment/media. They want the same rights as men but don't want to earn it. We're supposed to cater to women under the liberal scumbag agenda. Anything that can create a devision and anarchy, SCUMBAG liberals are committed to do

Thank god its over.
This kind of ignorance, misogyny, mean spiritedness and hatred and misunderstanding of gender and culture and history is why trump squeaked by and is now president.
Unbelievable.

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Your paraphrase is quite 'off'. It was, quoted, ""I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the *****."

I think it's pretty easy to see why so many women are purely disgusted with Trump, and I don't blame them one bit. Great thing about this country is that they don't have to like him and they CAN organize and lawfully protest to their hearts content.
You forgot it was a private conversation, between two men trying to out do each other. Women voted for Trump, don't let the facts hit you in the ass.

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
did Bill Clinton stopped being a pig at heart?.....funny, I never saw these liberal women making any kind of protests when he stuck a cigar inside a subordinate in the White House and then lied about it under oath in court and used the powers of the President to trash the woman..........actually they went to his defense including these liberal actresses in Hollywood.

I don't see liberal women protesting the legacy of JFK and he was screwing everything that moved.

I see hypocrisy here and politics as usual.
I already explained a reason why perhaps people didn't say things about Clinton back in the 90s, although, no, lol, I think he'll be a pig right up until he's drooling in a nursing home somewhere.

But what would be the point of protesting the misogyny of a guy who has been dead for more than 50 years?

Old 01-21-2017, 02:40 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
This kind of ignorance, misogyny, mean spiritedness and hatred and misunderstanding of gender and culture and history is why trump squeaked by and is now president.
Unbelievable.
this is not misogyny. We just don't think a few far left women throwing temper tantrums means women are being mistreated in America

Old 01-21-2017, 02:41 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
She told the truth...she is to be commended for that.
What did she mean using girls like pokemon.......is she into some weird sexual thing?

The woman is drunk!

Old 01-21-2017, 02:41 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
A womanizer is a very different thing than a predator. I'm not defending Clinton or JFK (or the many other men, whether democrat or republican, who have held the office of president of the U.S. and in some form or another dishonored women) but to not see what a predatory, misogynistic abusive "man" trump is, is to be in absolute denial about his character.

a predator???? it has never proved in court......so to accuse Trump of being a predator and giving Bill Clinton a pass and his wife who was his enabler is a joke.

None of his wives accused Trump of being abusive or his kids.........the accusations made by a few women 1 month before a general election is very questionable at best and were never proven in court.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:42 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,835,361 times
They're bored.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:43 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,878,546 times
I can't believe the disgusting, sexist comments I've read throughout this post and you wonder why women are marching? Seriously? Because of people like you. Because of our disgusting POTUS. Because we will not sit down and be quiet while you try to send us back to the 1950's.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:44 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Just like many people opposed Obama's policies. So when they realized Hillary was a 3rd Obama term, they voted against her and now other alternatives are being explored.
sure but did they show up by the thousands in almost every state and around the world to show their opposition?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies