Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 12:27 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,672,707 times

Advertisements

Larger than the inauguration crowds yesterday, and large crowds all across the country (and globe).

Old 01-21-2017, 12:27 PM

18,534 posts, read 18,779,287 times
[quote=sickofnyc;46906921]She told the truth...she is to be commended for that.[/QUOTE Ashley has deep rooted parts of her life that I think she is using Trump as her scapegoat and whipping boy.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:29 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,118,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I see you are contributing to it.
Contributing to what? Speaking out against hurtful and stupid things? Thread is full of crap like "Why don't you take them some dishes to do, to be useful" "Lots of boobs!" etc.

2,682 posts, read 2,183,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Are today's women marches destroying property? I had not heard that? Where is this happening?

In the minds of the average American watching Inauguration Day coverage, its hard to see the boundaries separating the March from the general anti-Trump demonstrations -- which have resulted in destruction of property and injury to POs and protesters. In fact, the March was characterized by some in the media as the culmination of the demonstrations.

Which is ironic, because as I heard just a little while ago on the radio, the March itself has been cancelled, leaving a rally full of people holding up signs that say a lot of different things that have nothing specifically to do with women. All of which blur the line between the causes being promoted. The organizers would have been smarter to hold the March on another date.

Last edited by CapnTrips; 01-21-2017 at 12:50 PM..

27,668 posts, read 16,166,190 times
She's the one with the mental illness
Report: Ashley Judd's depression is bipolar disorder | Washington Examiner

39,091 posts, read 51,283,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I'm sure that everyone here also anticipates the wall-to-wall media coverage that the thousands of women participating in next week's March for Life will receive.

Or will the MSM continue to ignore THESE voices? Bet on it.

March for Life 2017
If huge crowds of people from Auckland, New Zealand across Asia to London and Barcelona and on to millions in the United States turn out as they have to protest Trump, then I am sure they will.

3,106 posts, read 1,773,014 times
It is hard to take groups like these women seriously given their "outrage" is so selective. Had Trump been a Democrat and said the exact same thing there would be no march. Where were they when Bill Clinton was getting bj's in the Oval Office from a young intern? Did they come out in droves to support his other victims? When have they marched in support of women who suffer under the yoke of Islam or for the countless rape victims in Europe since the refugee crisis began? No, all this march is about is the fact that Hillary lost the election and they needed something specific to be outraged over.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:30 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,008,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Don't get so worked up, it's just a matter of upper body strength. Men have it and women don't. It's as simple as that.
I'm not worked up. Why do people resort to saying something like that? Why do you think I'm worked up?

Not all men have upper body strength, and not all women DON'T.

And again - men have decided that women won't make good fighters. Where is your response to this fact?

Old 01-21-2017, 12:30 PM

23,581 posts, read 17,258,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
During Saturday’s Women’s March in Washington, DC, Ashley Judd ranted, “I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes.”
Judd said, “I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interest, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed. I am not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, like your wet dreams infused with your own genes. But, yeah, I’m a nasty woman, a loud, vulgar proud woman. I’m not nasty, like the combo of Trump and Pence being served up to me in my voting booth. I’m nasty like the battles my grandmothers fought to get me into that voting booth. I’m nasty, like the fight for wage equality. Scarlett Johansson, why were the female actors paid less than half of what the male actors earned last year? See, even when we do go into higher paying jobs, our wages are still cut with blades sharpened by testosterone.”

Whoa! I think this will help Dems win elections again in no time
off her meds.

wonder what she would say about hitler or asaad if she is that dramtic about trump. The dems continue their fear mongering campaign on steeroids with help from the media propaganda machine that will soon lose its power base when it regains consciousness.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:31 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't know but she sure sounds nasty.
Indeed.

She says that making eye contact with a man is an invitation for physical assault.

Unhinged! Ashley Judd Recites 'Nasty Woman' Poem At Women's March (VIDEO)

I encourage this woman to help Senate Democrats campaign in 2018. Should go over well for the 10 Democrats that have to defend US Senate seats in states that Trump won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies