Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 08:48 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Tons of responsibility.

Democrats are not part of Mainstream America anymore.
LOL good one!

Perhaps someone could explain why they are not in favor of

equal rights for LGBTQ (i.e. same sex marriage)

access preventive health care for women

Affordable health care for your fellow Americans

Strong public schools

Freedom to practice any religion without prejudice

Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I heard that starting in February, Trump will start burning women at the stake every other Friday.
Are you sure? I thought forcing female circumcisions were on Thursday, Friday was mandatory rape a date and Saturday was for burning them at the stake.

I'll have to check the calendar again.

24,873 posts, read 36,181,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I agree. I actually prefer my President to rape women and cheat on their wife. Hell, that would be a 2-termer in my book.
well, you're in luck!

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I couldn't disagree more. If you look around the globe , especially in the west and europe, nationalist and populist parties are winning and the left is losing on a massive scale.

How did the democrats not move closer to their base? Hillary spoke up for black lives matters,islam and multiculturalism and open borders, feminism ,pro hispanic and browning of america, anti white male and pro immigration, tons of celebrities and Hollywood and media backers and they got crushed, utterly crushed
wow, way to fail comprehension ...

when billy boy took over the dems he shifted them to the center, just look it up. It won't actually hurt you.

you are simply assuming that anyone who is not extreme right wing (alt whites, hardcore GOP, tea party) is somehow "left".
But the only reason you think that is because you are so far right that everything looks leftist to you.

did you know that the right wing parties in the EU all support full public healthcare? Did you know most extreme right groups support abortion, or a woman's right to choose...

the truth is the only thing they agree with you hard right dudes is that they don't like people who don't look and sound like them. racism is your real common bond.. that is it my friend..

Old 01-21-2017, 08:50 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
How much is the far left takeover of the democrat party/ black lives matter and race radicals/open border and globalists / feminists and Democrat incompetence etc. to blame for the decimation of the Democrat party? These marches and these special interest groups helped bring in this debacle
You seldom see them respond to this. They are starting to wake up that the D party has gotten very radical much is due to Obama's policies. Moderate America has been abandoned by the D Party. This has been going on for 30 years, accelerating the last 8.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:52 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Yeah, yeah, "racism" this "white supremacy" that. From from some rich people who live in up in the hills of L.A. with other rich white people, and the only brown folks they ever see are the ones who come to clean the house and mow the lawn. And the only blacks folks they ever see are.....well none, unless they're in a movie with Denzel or something. Whatever.
This prompted me to think about Kelly Osbourne's stupid 'who will clean the toilets' comment.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:52 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
See below. Also, Mike Pence thinks he can pray the gay away, instead of treating LGBT people as if they are equal humans with equal rights. Trump wants to stop an entire religious group from entering the country. Many people voted for Trump because they think he's going to overturn same sex marriage.
No non-citizen has a right to enter this country. That is not a right.
The ACA and preventive care on the government dime are not rights.
I don't know what "pray the gay away" is, but as far as I know there is no right to be free from it.
Trump cannot "overturn" same-sex marriage. The Supreme Court could overturn Obergefell, but that is unlikely to happen. The only reason it could happen, though, is because Obergefell is based on bullcrap.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:53 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I saw a Facebook picture of one of my friends with his wife at a protest and he was wearing one of these pink hats.
...and that can probably never be erased from the internet...

Old 01-21-2017, 08:53 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Many voted against unlikable Hillary and there was really only 1 other choice.

Dems need to blame themselves for running such a bad candidate. That's why Trump was elected.
That i will agree with. Bernie could have won. So could have Biden. The democrats were too darn stubbornly stuck to / attached to H.C. and couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:54 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Oh don't even go there. They did not trash DC. Spreading fake news I see
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies