Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 08:55 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,744,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Who isn't being given equal rights? Could you be specific, please?
Do you support equal pay for equal work? Just wondering?

Old 01-21-2017, 08:56 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
I'm smart enough to know that a man who rates women with numbers and brags about grabbing them by the ***** is not a good leader for anyone, least of all women.
The private conversations with my middle-aged girlfriends about our sexual exploits with our husbands were pretty explicit. When I was single....our conversations were even more graphic.

In my experience, women talk sex just as raunchy as men.

I didn't vote for Pope. I voted for a leader.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Tells you how willing he is to lie to the American people when the truth is there for all to see.

If he is willing to lie about something so insignificant, what happens when something really important is happening?
It's typical behavior of a pathological liar. They'll lie to your face knowing full well that the truth is present .. right there to see. No way of denying. But they'll still lie.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:59 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times
Quote:
LOL good one!

Perhaps someone could explain why they are not in favor of

equal rights for LGBTQ (i.e. same sex marriage)

access preventive health care for women

Affordable health care for your fellow Americans

Strong public schools

Freedom to practice any religion without prejudice
Democrats are for strong public schools? You jest. The most wretched school districts in the country are in cities that are 100% Democrat owned-and-operated.

Freedom to practice religion? Like, say, not baking a cake for a gay wedding because it violates your religion? You mean that kind of freedom to practice your religion?

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times
Quote:
LOL good one!

Perhaps someone could explain why they are not in favor of

equal rights for LGBTQ (i.e. same sex marriage)

access preventive health care for women

Affordable health care for your fellow Americans

Strong public schools

Freedom to practice any religion without prejudice
I dont believe in people having the right practice any religion and cult belief if that endangers our nation with terrorist attacks that kill and maim, and what does islam and these religions say about equal rights for LGBTQ (i.e. same sex marriage) or abortion and womens rights?

What in the hell does all these groups that make up the Democrat party really have in common with each other?

I believe in

affordable health care for my fellow americans,

access preventive health care for women ( and despite their hateful and bitter Feminist and selfish tirade, good health care for men and children as well )

good schools

What do these have to do with a race based, feminist based, open border based ,multicultural, hate white men ideology like the democrat party has espoused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Tons of responsibility.

Democrats are not part of Mainstream America anymore.
Oh yeah? How do you define "mainstream America"?

Old 01-21-2017, 09:01 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
Do you support equal pay for equal work? Just wondering?
Sure, I guess. But no one has made a real case that people aren't being paid the same for equal work.

And regardless, that isn't a right.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:02 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
The fight to take away reproductive rights has already started. The dismantling of the ACA has already started. In some states, access to preventive care for women has been greatly reduced. When they say they want to defund Planned Parenthood, they are wanting to take away women's access to preventive health care.

We now have a president who treats women with total disrespect. It's not a stretch to think that we are in danger of losing the rights we've gained.
No one is taking away "reproductive rights", you still have the right to reproduce. The ACA is a mess that is making deductibles unaffordable for all people, including women. Planned parenthood is a private organization that has no right to receive public funds. There are plenty to public health clinics where people can get preventive care.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You seldom see them respond to this. They are starting to wake up that the D party has gotten very radical much is due to Obama's policies. Moderate America has been abandoned by the D Party. This has been going on for 30 years, accelerating the last 8.
No. Not true. Just the opposite. They moved more and more into the middle and lost their heart and soul. The democratic party has not gotten more radical. Not at all. You don't know your history. Hillary Clinton was not a far to the left democrat. Neither was Obama. Bernie ... yeah. Far to the left and a democrat in name only so that he could have a chance at winning the democratic nomination. And he could have won against trump.

Old 01-21-2017, 09:04 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
You'd better run hide, I head Trump is going to start executing any woman without a penis. Full panic mode.
What will happen to the women with penises?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies