Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 01:53 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,847,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Total BS, where do these ridiculous ideas come from? You must watch CNN. You make things up and repeat false rumors just because you don't like Trump. You are as much of a dirty old man as Trump is.
So I guess his taped video about grabbing a woman's pu**y or telling Howard Stern he could call Ivanka a piece of a** is false, eh? He's a narcissistic pervert, plain and simple.

Old 01-21-2017, 01:54 PM

936 posts, read 1,653,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Nobody living on the planet Earth in 2017 has it better than a white women living in Western Society. Nobody has more opportunity, and nobody is treated better.

This is reality, but our educational system fails these women by convincing them they're somehow not treated equally. This is absolutely one hundred percent truth because they're actually treated better than everyone.

Now comes the funny part about this. Nobody, and I mean nobody b****** louder than white women. This is a direct result of the majority of our universities consisting of white women majoring in BS degrees ran by toxic out of touch feminazi professors. They are failing these women miserably in the game of life by creating a large democratic of single unhappy women that are unable to sustain long-term relationships with the opposite sex.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ing-gender-gap

Old 01-21-2017, 01:55 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,999,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
She's expressing an opinion that the last time I checked she had every right to do.
Yes, she certainly does. However, the Law Of Unintended Consequences is an immutable force in the Universe. No one can avoid it.
The rest of the world also has rights, including the right to call out stupidity whenever it is seen or heard.
Those who do not like to be called stupid should be very careful what they say or do. It is inevitable that some one, some where, will take notice and point out the perceived stupidity and foolishness.
Like it or not, what one perceives is that person's reality.
One of my perceived realities is that no self-important "celebrity" actor/actress is worth listening to.

Old 01-21-2017, 01:56 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,185,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
There were a lot of Trump effigies, along with Trump piñatas (as well as flag burning) that were burned and beaten during the protests before and after the election.

You should talk about "selective memory."
Another, "yeah, but" aregument. Continue to set the bar lower, though.

Old 01-21-2017, 01:59 PM

19,863 posts, read 22,764,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
They look ridiculous.
I'm a woman that voted for trump. I've held jobs in primarily male dominated fields for about 20 of my last 28 working years. (Military, car business).
[b]Trump never said he does grab women by the kitty. He said when you have money, women will LET you do anything, even grab them by the kitty.[\b]And there are many women that DO let men with money do anything while they try to get a man with money.It was an off the cuff remark between 2 men having what they thought was a male only conversation and a little braggadocio.
All men have been involved in that type of conversation with other men, and if you deny it you are either lying, gay, or a hermit. It means nothing.
Look instead, at who he hires to be his capaign mgr, who holds mgmt positions in his company, the strong women his daughters are. That tells you how he feels about women.
These stupid women protesting something that only exists in their minds, don't represent all women. They are drama queens that wanted hillary as pres, simply because she is a woman. They are the same ones that rant about women being able to do what they want, yet slam the FLOTUS, because she did nude modeling. The same women that claim they should have the right to do what they want with their bodies, yet want other people to pay for their birth control. The same women that want equal rights, yet are appalled at the idea of women being forced to sign up for selective service or be drafted, or not getting custody of kids in divorces and expect alimony. The same women that say they are equal but want quotas in hiring, and lower physical fitness standards in fire departments, police departments, and militany physical fitness tests.
Your paraphrase is quite 'off'. It was, quoted, ""I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the *****."

I think it's pretty easy to see why so many women are purely disgusted with Trump, and I don't blame them one bit. Great thing about this country is that they don't have to like him and they CAN organize and lawfully protest to their hearts content.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:01 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,780,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
In 2016 America. Women can vote, drive, own property, receive an education and have all the same rights as men

Is it just the abortion thing? Do they know that millions of women are also pro life so it is not just something uniyqbe to Trump
The protesters kicked the "pro life' women out, so yes, it's all about abortion.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:02 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,196,460 times
Quote:
Nobody living on the planet Earth in 2017 has it better than a white women living in Western Society. Nobody has more opportunity, and nobody is treated better.

This is reality, but our educational system fails these women by convincing them they're somehow not treated equally. This is absolutely one hundred percent truth because they're actually treated better than everyone.

Now comes the funny part about this. Nobody, and I mean nobody b****** louder than white women. This is a direct result of the majority of our universities consisting of white women majoring in BS degrees ran by toxic out of touch feminazi professors. They are failing these women miserably in the game of life by creating a large democratic of single unhappy women that are unable to sustain long-term relationships with the opposite sex.

My feeling is that the protestors break down into three or four groups - maybe more?

You have the elitist that want the arts funded so they can continue to show us how cultured they are - maybe your feminazi's fit in there? You have people that have a vested interest (like teachers or environmentalist) that feel their funds might get cut. You have those that want something 'free' - a chance to smash and grab. You have the 'paid and sponsored' that feel it is just a chance to get away from home.

But, possibly more than anything; you might have one large group of 'used' protestors. We have six corporations that control 90% of the news. You can flip from one station to another and most call or secretly support the protest. So why do they support the protest? Why is the idea of 'Make America Great Again' so offensive. Do people like crumbling roads and bridges? Do they like crime and drugs so much? Do they like kids that graduate that cannot function in life? My feeling is that the only true offensive part of Trump is the possibility that many of the special interest and lobbyist will lose power. I believe they will do anything to manipulate people with all the power they have at their fingertips - especially the media.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:02 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,909,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
In 2016 America. Women can vote, drive, own property, receive an education and have all the same rights as men

Is it just the abortion thing? Do they know that millions of women are also pro life so it is not just something uniyqbe to Trump

They wish the right to demand recognition they are stupid?

Yes... Women... you promoting your stance... you are STUPID!!!

signed

A Man.

Old 01-21-2017, 02:03 PM

88,693 posts, read 85,065,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I have a college degree, currently in grad school, and I voted for Trump.
My county went for Trump, even though my state didn't, and there are some very wealthy towns here that I believe went for him.

It wasn't all the downtrodden, poor, uneducated, unemployed whites in the middle of the country, although I think they were a large proportion because no one else has been listening to them.

I also think a large part of the wealthier votes for him, especially in my area where people have been watching Trump's antics in the local news for decades and knew exactly what they were getting, were votes against Hillary Clinton. She just wasn't that popular in many circles, and it had nothing to do with Oh, the emails, and Oh, Benghazi, or any of the other rhetoric. Many people simply said they just can't stand her. I heard that over and over. Hell, I SAID it. (Voted for neither of them.)

Old 01-21-2017, 02:05 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,780,433 times
Quote:

I have three friends who are protesting today. One even flew to DC to protest. All three are rich white woman who lead very luxurious lives. All three hate Trump so much that they would protest regardless of what he says or does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies