Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:55 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Germany is doing fine, they have issues every 10 years or so.

Most Americans don't know Germany has been inviting workers, refugees for decades. Without them their economy falters . Germany is a beautiful country , they will absorb the new arrivals and life will continue to be good for them.
At no point in time have the Germans ever depended on people other than themselves to do well, propaganda aside that they "need" third world anyone-but-white-people to "do fine".

The lands form which these people come are hell holes because of the people. There is no such thing as magic dirt. Germany is doing well because of native Germans, and no one else.

Economics is never a justifiable reason to politically and geographically disenfranchise a populace. Better to weather economic depression than to give up your land. Just ask the Jews.

Germany is Germany because of the native Germans. Replace them, and it ceases to be Germany.

Quote:
And all your crying, foot stamping and lies will do nothing to stop it, you will age, whither and still new people of all creeds and colors will continue to arrive and there is not a damn thing you will be able to do to stop it.

Even if you stop them now, we will just open the gates wide and let them flood in by the million next time we are up.

Suck it up racists, the best you can hope for is to make your own kids into racists, but you are losing.
What lies, specifically?

Okay, well, with that confident gauntlet thrown down, let me ask you for some honesty; in the spirit of avoiding lies.

What is your race / religion / nationality / heritage?

Hypothetically, do non-Jewish white people have a moral mandate to "flood" into other lands, such as Mexico, Africa, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and China to the point of challenging the majority for political and demographic rule?

If not, why the moral and political double standard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 11:59 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Even murders are good people. The vast majority of the time they are not murdering people.
Can't tell if serious.

Last edited by golgi1; 01-27-2017 at 12:13 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 12:04 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,702,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
BULLSSIT .

Christianity is explicitly sexist and homophobic too. Try actually reading a bible and you might just figure it out.

In fact you post proves my point. You ignore all the same bad things found in the primary religions of Europe and the Americas, but just can't stop talking about the same things you find in the religions of non-whites.

You alt/whites are all the same.

YOu pretend your issue is a cultural one, but it is really just goose steps away from brown shirts.

Actually Christianity isn't. Unlike Islam, it does not call on Christians to kill people because they don't do as the Christians do. It says Do not kill, do not judge, love thy neighbor, be a good example. Sure, there are judgy Christians or Christians that go overboard, but even they are not killing people.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:07 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,021,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
You should get a costumer of the month plaque from the KGB, fake news in two continents.
Another inflicted with the red scare.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:20 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Can't tell if serious.
You can put date on it I'll bet. Another example of Poe's law. Modern liberalism is yesterday's satire.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:26 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
Actually Christianity isn't. Unlike Islam, it does not call on Christians to kill people because they don't do as the Christians do. It says Do not kill, do not judge, love thy neighbor, be a good example. Sure, there are judgy Christians or Christians that go overboard, but even they are not killing people.
I preface with the ex claimer I do not practice any religion any longer.

Pauline Christianity is not friendly to acts of homosexuality among it members. You are simply removed as a member , and then taken back in upon repentance. Its quite easy to see the fallout in the first and second Epistles to Corinth. "Judaized" forms that regress to Leviticus tends to be the source of the "judgy" ones.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:30 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times
Hungary proves to the US that walls work.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:18 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
Apparently, you've overlooked The Crusades and what European Christians did or attempted to do, to Islamic people. The Ku Klux Klan considers itself to be a Christian-activist organization. Read about the Mountain Meadows massacre, at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre It appears that in your second reference, you listed the opposite religion, as you intended.

My own experience with organized religion is this: I was forced to attend a Christian church, until I was 16 and had become strong enough to out-wrestle both my parents. I put all that behind me after that and began thinking for myself. My first encounter with it was at age 3, when I was dumped into a Sunday-school class and left to fend for myself. They were singing the familiar verses, one that went, "If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord, my soul to take". My reaction was, What? Who is this Jesus? Is he going to come and kill me? I didn't sleep a wink that night, fearful that Jesus would step out of the shadows and murder me. In ways like that, organized religion attempts to scare people into adherence, starting when they are too young to defend themselves from indoctrination. It should be regarded as a severe form of child-abuse.

In fact, until a century ago, the Christian-dominated culture in this country practiced a patriarchal domination, that was little different than what is done in Islamic culture today. Women had no rights and typically, weren't even allowed to eat dinner at the table with the men of a family. Marriages were often arranged, with the woman having no choice in the matter. In many cases, young girls, ages 14 to 18, were essentially sold to older men, 20 to 40 years older. One of my grandmothers was 17, when she was married to my 40-year old grandfather. My other grandfather was 15 years older than my grandmother on that side of my family. Both my parents were raised in repressive Victorian families and were severely affected by it. The Islamic culture may be a century or so behind ours, in modernizing and granting rights for women. But strong movements are underway in many places in the Middle East to change this. We should be helping them do this, rather than branding them all with the same negative label.

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 01-27-2017 at 03:58 PM..

Old 01-27-2017, 03:50 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Even if all terrorists from outside could be blocked from coming, there seem to be plenty of home-grown ones, from all sorts of backgrounds, that take their actions. We can't solve this crisis, if we insist that it's being caused only or even mainly, by foreign elements.
I never understood this line of thinking. "Don't complain about the imported ones because there are home-grown ones as well". If we have home-grown (we do) how about we don't import more and exacerbate the problem?

It's the same line of thinking when someone suggests cutting the budget of one federal program or department to begin cutting the national debt. What's the point? That money is just a drop in the bucket.

The same argument when some say illegals are taking American jobs. No they're not. They're jobs Americans won't do.

The same argument when some say work on cutting welfare rolls. Why are you focusing on welfare when there's plenty of white collar, corporate welfare happening and the dollars are bigger?

My point is that this country will never even BEGIN to fix what ails it if we instinctively knee-jerk find reasons not to even TRY. How about we don't import more violence, we slash federal budgets across the board, we open jobs up to Americans and find out for certain what they will and won't take, and we slash individual and corporate welfare both?

Or we can all just keep sitting here helplessly excuse making, secure in the knowledge that the country turned to sh*t because we didn't have the spine or the will to fix any. damn. thing.

To the poster I quoted - your reasoning and rationale for inaction SUCKS.

Old 01-27-2017, 05:08 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,380,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iacS0iiA6E

...let's not continue down the same path.
Where can the Germans find refuge?

Isn't that what's Germany's for?

The immigrants need to go home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies