Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 09:16 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Russian news agency RIA Novosti news agency reports his body was “found in a black Lexus… a large-scale investigation has been commenced in the area".
Yea, I'm sure the investigation will be thorough.

I don't understand why this guy didn't leave the country when his name came up. I can't believe he thought he would be safe. But sometimes people think they are loyal enough to weather the storm.

You know Trump wishes he had the power Putin does to kill his enemies. If his slavish followers had any say in the matter he would. It's another reason these people are such a threat to democracy in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 09:19 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

I don't understand why this guy didn't leave the country when his name came up. I can't believe he thought he would be safe. But sometimes people think they are loyal enough to weather the storm.

You know Trump wishes he had the power Putin does to kill his enemies. If his slavish followers had any say in the matter he would. It's another reason these people are such a threat to democracy in this country.
Maybe he will. Obama set a precedent for assassinating a US citizen without due process

Old 01-28-2017, 09:22 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
McCain, Graham, and Rubio are anti-Russia. McCain has had contact with the man that was found dead on several previous occasions, including the one in which he obtained the dossier to bring to the United States.

Although I don't trust Putin or the Russians, I definitely do not trust our own media and established politicians. There is a convoluted web of deception that involves our own government.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Maybe he will. Obama set a precedent for assassinating a US citizen without due process
He was an influential terrorist operating in Yemen. I know you like Muslim fanatics and think they should be protected, but the rest of us are not too keen on them training others to kill us.

And how you contorted yourself to mention Obama is kinda cute. Don't ever change.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:45 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks. He is dead. No surprise there .

Old 01-28-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/272744...ad-car-moscow/

Oleg Erovinkin, suspected of being a key source in the compiling discredited dossier, has been found dead

Probably killed by DNC thugs or people linked to John McCain.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:

I don't understand why you will not leave the country like so many anti-Trump lunatics said they would. Just more lies I guess.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I don't understand why you will not leave the country like so many anti-Trump lunatics said they would. Just more lies I guess.
Awwww…..need a tissue?

Old 01-28-2017, 09:59 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Let's stay on topic here folks.

People are disappearing and turning up dead. This is no time for snarky cracks. This is serious business.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:59 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:

If Trump's cult and minions have their way, he will have the power to do this, and the guy has an enemies list a mile long.

Luckily, he's been acting so erratically and stupidly this week, his poll numbers are sinking and should be even lower after these 'bans' he is attempting to implement. The GOP should be worried.

Remember during the campaign? As soon as he started talking about this stuff, his polls sank. The country is going to be very much against him soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies