Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 09:18 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times

Advertisements

In Pennsylvania, Trump has also created a problem for himself in the past week. Little noticed—except by people like me who consult on ethanol-related policy—is the fact that the Trump administration just took regulatory steps to placate King Corn that have enraged a key tranche of the manufacturing sector in Pennsylvania. Sure, Trump may have solidified his hold on Iowa’s six Electoral College votes with the move (although considering that in the 2016 caucuses, Iowans delivered a win to the most anti-ethanol-mandate candidate ever, maybe not). But now you have manufacturing worker unions who supported Trump in 2016 telling the The Wall Street Journal things like “I voted Donald Trump, I urged my members to vote for Donald Trump, and I urged them to ask their families and friends to vote for Donald Trump… And now we’re left out in the cold…

Hopefully he changes his mind and goes with workers.” Trump won Pennsylvania by about 44,000 votes. Alienating these voters in particular seems like a bad move that may not be outweighed by attacks on CNN as #fakenews.

The Four Red States Where Trump 2020 Is Already in Trouble

Nuff said. They voted for him and are paying for it now I'm sure the rest of the country will start paying for their mistake as well.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Years ahead of the election means nothing but more bashing Trump nonsense.
Will liberals continue to support corruption in their party and gain power by bashing Trump endlessly while having no actual acceptable policy's to run on ?

Old 10-26-2017, 09:26 AM

923 posts, read 495,261 times
Keep dreaming cupcake, President Trump will win re-election by a bigger margin than 2016.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Will liberals continue to support corruption in their party and gain power by bashing Trump endlessly while having no actual acceptable policy's to run on ?
The article is about those who VOTED for him not liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Keep dreaming cupcake, President Trump will win re-election by a bigger margin than 2016.

Whose dreaming? I think your confused or off your meds.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:30 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You mean while you and the other Trumplings continue to ignore corruption in your own party? You know you're doing it.

1,262 posts, read 1,301,961 times
Default Life in the bubble

Quote:
Keep dreaming short bread, if he touches Medicare or Social Security, he's toast. Old people vote!

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
In Pennsylvania,
Pennsylvania is not a red state..
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Nuff said. They voted for him and are paying for it now I'm sure the rest of the country will start paying for their mistake as well.
pay for what? From my opinion, Trump hasnt done a dam thing yet which is why he's "in trouble", people expected him to be a huge miracle, righting the economy, streamlining taxes and more. If you think he's in trouble for keeping things the status quo, whats this say about what the nation thought of Obama handling of the nation?
Quote:
Not if he doesnt accomplish anything, and so far, he hasnt..

signed a long long long term Trump supporter.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

pay for what? From my opinion, Trump hasnt done a dam thing yet which is why he's "in trouble", people expected him to be a huge miracle, righting the economy, streamlining taxes and more. If you think he's in trouble for keeping things the status quo, whats this say about what the nation thought of Obama handling of the nation?

I didn't write the article. My point was they voted for him and he's not doing anything for them and they are paying for it now.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:33 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,514 times
HAHAHAHAAAAA, it's Oct 2017 and you're predicting how the wind will blow in Nov 2020!!

Hit the snooze button.........zzzzzzzzzzz

Old 10-26-2017, 09:34 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Not if he doesnt accomplish anything, and so far, he hasnt..

signed a long long long term Trump supporter.
Actually Trump has done some work on his own.

His problem is that he can't get Congress to help him since they keep having these verbal skirmishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies