Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2017, 03:32 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,435,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
But Trump supporters told me that when the media takes a long time to release a suspect's photo, that means they must be a minority.

Newsflash: The media still protects white suspects because the media is controlled by white people themselves. This means doing things like blurring out their face(they never blur out a black suspect's face) or simply not having a suspect's mugshot at all.

The suspect's mug is plastered all over the media.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:32 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
...is this a joke. Please tell me this is a joke.

In case it's not a joke... I'm not even sure how to address the French bit. He lives in Quebec - what else would you speak? Do you think there are no white nationalists in Quebec? Or in France? If so, have you not read anything about European politics in the past decade?

Many white nationalists respect Israel because of the rise of right-wing Israeli policies. They don't want Jews dead, for the most part, they just want us to go away. Israel is convenient that way.

Oy vey.
I am sorry but you are the joke here. White nationalists are not in general enamored with Israel because then they would simply be nationalists, and not white nationalists. The typical white nationalist thinks Jews are the worst of all. That is not unusual because Ashkenazim and Zionism are more or less white nationalists themselves. They are like a mirror image that cannot live in the same universe. So what's the game now , linking people who are white and happen to be nationalists, white nationalists? Front de libération du Québec were "white nationalists"?

As a lone nut he likely represented himself.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:33 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Lol @ "Canadian Trump Supporter"
Why is that funny? Trump is supported by the extreme right wing all over the world. His rhetoric has emboldened them.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:39 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,368,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Not yet. Apparently he "liked" Trump, appeared to be right-wing and a nationalist. We'll see in the coming days whether or not those things had anything to do with this.
I love how you guys give white criminals the benefit of the doubt.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:42 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Let me guess - you voted Trump, right? WTF language do you think Marine Le Pen speaks? Volapük?
There is no such thing as whites in Europe. A white is a construct used in the US given that Europeans have become a melting pot in the US without national concept beyond it. I would not consider French Quebec a "white". The same goes for American blacks. See how well they get it on with Somalis.

Muslim Somalis Attack African-American Students in Minnesota High School | Frontpage Mag

So do I consider what ever Somalis do as just blacks?

I do not resort to the general when I know the specifics.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:42 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,018,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I love how you guys give white criminals the benefit of the doubt.
Dude...I'm a Muslim. Just as I would appreciate it when someone from our community commits a crime that they are given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to motive until all of the facts come out, I will do the same here.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:43 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
I guess the Canucks are not as meek as we thought.
Just go to a youth hockey game up there and you find all you need to know. The worst racism I've witnessed in my life was in Italy and Canada.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:45 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,368,381 times
Young radicalised white men, it's a problem that we've seen so many times through history. What's truly scary is that this seems acceptable in today's political climate, unlike other radicalised ideologies.

To reduce the risk of future terrorist attacks, the canadian government should close their borders to travelers from white supremacist countries like poland, the uk and the us

Old 01-30-2017, 03:45 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Not yet. Apparently he "liked" Trump, appeared to be right-wing and a nationalist. We'll see in the coming days whether or not those things had anything to do with this.
Isn't this Canada? What "nation" would he be a nationalist of? And why does supporting Trump enter into anything? He's Canadian. The twisting by the left is quite amusing.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:49 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,018,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Isn't this Canada? What "nation" would he be a nationalist of? And why does supporting Trump enter into anything? He's Canadian. The twisting by the left is quite amusing.
Trump represents the nationalist/fascist ideology. This ideology spans more than just America...from Mussolini in Italy, Hitler in Germany, Sisi in Egypt, Le Pen in France...

It's a nativist/populist movement that he apparently supports. Within the movement there are folks that have been moved towards a violent path and are becoming radicalized and emboldened. I have my thoughts on what *could* be the motive here given the current political climate in Canada but I will restrain until the facts come out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies