Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2017, 01:43 PM

2,330 posts, read 3,812,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I see you are ignorant of recent history and well known news. Every single one of them had a praise for Obama or HRC on their social media pages. Go look it up so you don't look so foolish.
I will take that as a no. What you are stating is just stuff you made up. "Alternative facts."

Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Officially that may be true in the statistics, but the vast majority of people are non-practising lapsed Catholics. It's a cultural thing as opposed to a religious thing at this point.
All good points - I think the issues here are also more "cultural" than "religious" - the USA has a long history of Freedom of Religion. Islam appears to be more than just "religion", it also includes Sharia Law - which is not very compatible with USA Laws and norms.

You appear to be from Quebec - is there a lot of anger toward this Mosque for some reason? We all know that a zealot can go off the rails and do something like the Pig Head - but is this common?

Google searches don't usually include reports in Foreign languages - I have seen a few videos concerning this particular Mosque that have been translated from French to English, but I don't link to blogs.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
"Surprised" this is getting no play in this forum. Andre Bissonette is now the only suspect in the Quebec City mosque attack. Not much is known about him yet but according to his facebook page he had liked both Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen. At this point it is looking a lot like right wing terrorism.

Quebec mosque shooting: Suspect to appear in court Monday afternoon
I once liked Spongebob and Squidward on facebook, doesn't mean anything except to a paranoid liberal.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
What about all the innocent middle easterners being killed from American wars?? Far out numbers terrorist attack victim's in the west. What a pity response from you. Who are my People exactly please tell me.
Terrorists

Old 01-30-2017, 01:47 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
"Surprised" this is getting no play in this forum. Andre Bissonette is now the only suspect in the Quebec City mosque attack. Not much is known about him yet but according to his facebook page he had liked both Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen. At this point it is looking a lot like right wing terrorism.

Holy fake thread title.

Well, when you have nothing, you resort to complete lunacy.

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:

Standard response........."La,LA,LA,La,LA,LA,La,LA,LA,La,LA ,LA,La,LA,LA,La,LA,LA,......I can't hear you!!!!!

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
are you sure you posted the right link? nothing about 'hate for muslims' there.
The guy shot and killed 6 Muslims while they were praying in their mosque. what do you suppose his motivations were?

Old 01-30-2017, 01:49 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
Terrorists
You got to be kidding me, last I checked I am palestinian by heritage, Muslim by religion, Arab by ethnicity, white by race, American by birth, and Jordanian by inheritance. Don't recall terrorist being mentioned anywhere.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:50 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Sounds like the guy is a Canadian version of Dylann Roof.

Dylann Storm Roof (born April 3, 1994) is an American mass murderer and white supremacist convicted of perpetrating the June 17, 2015, Charleston church shooting.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:52 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
I see you are ignorant of recent history and well known news. Every single one of them had a praise for Obama or HRC on their social media pages. Go look it up so you don't look so foolish.

While we are talking about alternative facts....

What about all the violence by neo Nazis, white nationals, Hell's Angels, the Mafia, and general white criminals?? ALL of them praises Donald Trump and Hitler, go check their Facebook pages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies