Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 12:33 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I am not surprised at the numbers but I am surprised at how fast he went south and how fast his supporters are dumping him.I swear it would have taken more than two weeks but Trump proved us wrong again.
I didn't think it would take this long. In fact, I predicted he would melt-down before the Inauguration.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 AM

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
CBS Poll Finds Trump at Historic Low Approval | Broadcasting & Cable

Once he drops into the 30's he will have lost any chance of moving his agenda, while his chances of impeachment will rise.

Most Republicans far prefer Pence and are just looking for an excuse to put him in charge.

All this smiley-face honeymoon stuff is about to blow up in Trump's ugly face.
I'm sure Trump's 'approval ratings,' taken by liberals pollsters,will remain low until he wins another landslide election whereupon it will be low again after he is sworn again for his 2nd term.

Old 02-04-2017, 01:13 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Because his reputation reveals what a really swell guy he is...
You see, that's the difference between how his detractors (you for example) and his supporters see things. You think that he has to be a swell guy to be a good president. Say all the right things. Friendly, kind, politically correct, etc. Others like me just needs him to be a good president, regardless of how swell of a guy he is.

You want your significant other to be swell. You want your friends to be swell. You want your co-workers to be swell. You want your boss to be swell. That is because you have to interact with them.

A president? Not so much because, really, none of us will ever interact with Trump. Him being swell makes no difference to any of us. He just has to do his job as the president, which he is doing.

Old 02-04-2017, 01:34 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
With that said, all you have to do is watch what all the people that's worked with the man have to say about him. They have only positive things to say about him.

He is not the monster the media has made him out to be. Even you liberals have got to know that the media is mostly liberal. They wouldn't be objective and fair to a republican anyway and add in Trump, who has not been politically correct and they've basically found their target.

Old 02-04-2017, 01:38 AM

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
I hope Trump's approval ratings go to zero, it will be demonstrative to educate dumb liberals that 'approval ratings' taken by liberal pollsters have no bearing on life...just as winning the popular vote has been helping to educate the few liberal idiots with a willingness to understand that popular is not how we elect Presidents though to be fair, most liberals still don't understand it.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:16 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,213,258 times
LOL - as if public office was a popularity contest.
Read some law.
Get educated.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:23 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Trump was the one that always loved to talk about his poll numbers. Everyone he could corner had to listen to his poll numbers. Why doesn't he talk about them anymore? Oh yeah, because he is literally polling worse than any new president in recorded history.

Poll: Trump has highest disapproval rating of any new president | TheHill

Old 02-04-2017, 03:37 AM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
LOL - as if public office was a popularity contest..
Trump seems to think it is...He still has his panties in a serious twist because Hillary beat him by 3 million votes in the popular vote.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:24 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^ The kool aid's pretty strong with this one.
You know what Jack Nickelson said couldn't be more true when it comes to you,
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!!
It's OK, you have a lot of company from many of the ignorant, Un-American Democrats...

Old 02-04-2017, 09:31 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You see, that's the difference between how his detractors (you for example) and his supporters see things. You think that he has to be a swell guy to be a good president. Say all the right things. Friendly, kind, politically correct, etc. Others like me just needs him to be a good president, regardless of how swell of a guy he is.

You want your significant other to be swell. You want your friends to be swell. You want your co-workers to be swell. You want your boss to be swell. That is because you have to interact with them.

A president? Not so much because, really, none of us will ever interact with Trump. Him being swell makes no difference to any of us. He just has to do his job as the president, which he is doing.
I believe that when you **** fellow Americans up the whazoo by stealing their money at a phony university that is an automatic disqualifier...not only as a candidate but as a genuine human being...get it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies