Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 05:49 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
My tolerance ends where the Right's bigotry begins:
The party of Schumer and Warren!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2017, 05:51 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
Quote:
The majority of these have been shown to be liberal hoaxes done to make the right look like racists or islamophobes.
And those are just the hoaxes we caught them at.

Old 02-08-2017, 05:52 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
It's not the entire left.

You just have to take everyone on a case by case basis. But yes, they are out there and on this site.

That's right, it's not the entire left. If social media is any indication though, there are more and more of them popping out of the woodwork every day.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:07 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,368,845 times
I have a friend that is a far-left progressive. All through the period leading up to the election he was gravely concerned about comments made by Trump regarding the system being rigged. He was very worried that when Clinton would most assuredly be elected, that Trump's irresponsible comments would cause his supporters to turn into an angry mob, resisting the election results through violence. At that time, I pointed out that the only large scale violence that had occurred was on the part of the left targeting Trump supporters attending rallies, and campaign functions. I also asked him how many DNC offices had been fire bombed. No reply other than the predictable , liberal attempts to justify the violence. Since the election, I have asked him about the violent protests occurring around the country, and about his thoughts on the same. No reply at all.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:10 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From Townhall -

"They hate you.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead."

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/kur...ngNewsCarousel

Two weeks ago I would've said this is ridiculous. But not anymore.
Not really hate my case --- , I feel sorry for those on the far left that are so CLUELESS about everything and don't even listen to what the other side says.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:15 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Did you paint that yourself?

Old 02-08-2017, 06:18 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Did you paint that yourself?
That's it, poster flew half way across the country just to do that

It is obvious that that picture was taken somewhere in the eastern third of the country, and RaymondChandlerLives lives in California

Old 02-08-2017, 06:19 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
I've spent a good portion of my life in hard left areas and yes they hate us and a large portion would have us either silenced, committed to re-education brainwashing centers, or face the Nazi Final Solution. You have the true haters and then you have the easily manipulated useful fools to use as Pawns.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:20 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
That's it, poster flew half way across the country just to do that

It is obvious that that picture was taken somewhere in the eastern third of the country, and RaymondChandlerLives lives in California
how do you know where he lives? Just because some label on a forum?
Besides what evidence in the photo proves location? The lack of palm trees???

Old 02-08-2017, 06:23 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Nope, Still Ridiculous.
About that...Republicans fear for their safety as Obamacare protests grow - POLITICO

The left does hate Republicans. IMO it has nothing to do with Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies