Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 06:54 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From Townhall -

"They hate you.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead."

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/kur...ngNewsCarousel

Two weeks ago I would've said this is ridiculous. But not anymore.
If that isn't proof that Trump is doing the right things to Make America Great Again, nothing is. Today's leftists are committed to the destruction of America and the misery of the American people. Trump is the first significant roadblock they have faced in decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2017, 07:00 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Newsflash!
Nobody hates you or wants you dead because you are a Conservative. That article is messed up!
Just because people are concerned about Trump...or just because they are more Liberally inclined politically, it does not have any reflection upon their feelings toward you.
It's like saying you know that I hate you because I dislike Lima Beans. A bit of a jump.

I have friends and relatives who are conservatives, does not mean that I hate them because they do not share my same
political views. It doesn't change my feelings for them one iota. I still love them!
That would be totally illogical. Quit being so paranoid!
You haven't really been paying attention then. I have seen the Facebook posts. I have seen people no longer being friends with conservatives. I hear them talk about people who voted for Trump, before and after the election. It's crazy out there. They really are full of hate, but the people they should hate are the DNC and their collaborative media who made them feel so safe that Clinton would win that they didn't bother to vote. And then they have been throwing a three month hissy fit ever since.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Like I said... the "hatred" goes both ways.
Show us with links then. But you better make sure they aren't one of the many hoax hate crimes that have been reported on since the election. Good luck with that.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
My tolerance ends where the Right's bigotry begins:
Unless they have video proof of who did it, I will be skeptical about this one. Probably another one of those hoaxes, straight out of Rules for Radicals.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:11 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Show us with links then. But you better make sure they aren't one of the many hoax hate crimes that have been reported on since the election. Good luck with that.
Republicans think Sandy Hook is a hoax and there was a Bowling Green massacre. If a Republican told me water was wet, I'd start to question it. A good way to verify something is to see what a diehard Breitbart Republican believes and then take the opposite side.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Republicans think Sandy Hook is a hoax and there was a Bowling Green massacre. If a Republican told me water was wet, I'd start to question it. A good way to verify something is to see what a diehard Breitbart Republican believes and then take the opposite side.
I'm a Republican, and I think no such things. I also never read Breitbart. I can see when things are too far right or left, but the supposed mainstream media went too far left this year. They're no better than Breitbart.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:21 AM

46 posts, read 39,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Trump is the first significant roadblock they have faced in decades.
And that is why they're so enraged. For all of those years (and more) the Left was so sure of their superiority and ultimate victory that when Trump and millions of voters rejected them soundly, they suddenly were confronted with reality. A reality that that eliminated their lifelong cherished sureties. A reality that they were, bereft of real ideas and civically bankrupt. Their leaders were revealed as morally vacuous will-o-the wisps and charlatans. Their smugness was thrown coldly in their faces.
They now scream, rage, arson and assault because they have been cruelly betrayed, but in their grief they fail to identify their betrayers.
They rage,riot, arson and assault because, in the end (and they are ending), they have nothing else.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:39 AM

3,298 posts, read 3,891,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You haven't really been paying attention then. I have seen the Facebook posts. I have seen people no longer being friends with conservatives. I hear them talk about people who voted for Trump, before and after the election. It's crazy out there. They really are full of hate, but the people they should hate are the DNC and their collaborative media who made them feel so safe that Clinton would win that they didn't bother to vote. And then they have been throwing a three month hissy fit ever since.
I am not even a Republican and I was unfriended by a Hillary supporter who I have known for years. I posted a general comment right after the election about how the DNC ignored the Rust Belt. A little silly to unfriend someone over that and it was the first clue as to how Libs would react. They hold so much anger inside. The Dems that I am in contact with aren't interested in rational discussion and can't listen to any other point of view. So I have decided to leave Facebook. I want no part of it. This entire election has pushed me firmly to the middle and even made me more conservative.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:59 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
About that...Republicans fear for their safety as Obamacare protests grow - POLITICO

The left does hate Republicans. IMO it has nothing to do with Trump.

Goodness. Is there anyone that the RWNJ's aren't scared of?

Old 02-08-2017, 08:05 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
This is well known. They are hateful people with a destructive agenda. They hate this country and it's citizens, EXCEPT their own kind, which includes illegals and Radical Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies