Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 04:44 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
What is really sad is the pathetic attempts by the left wing to delegitimize President Trump.
There has never been anything legitimate about him. He's a well-known, admitted fraud and liar, serial adulterer and cowardly, infantile incompetent boob.

Anyone who fails to acknowledge this is merely a simpleminded, hypocritical partisan hack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 04:48 AM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Let's us know when you graduate and can have actual conversations and discussions - all I see is name calling.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Let's us know when you graduate and can have actual conversations and discussions - all I see is name calling.
If you are referring to my post, you could not be more off the mark.

Trump IS a fraud. He has a long, well-recorded history of not honoring contracts (including filing bankruptcy a half dozen times), stiffing contractors and other workers, not to mention his recent court loss and settlement over his fake-asss Trump "university" which was designed solely to fleece rubes out of their money, or the current class action case he's involved in regarding the members of one of his Florida golf clubs who he's cheated.

Since the fraud also lied about showing his tax returns, we have no dea how he makes money, to whom he is in indebted, what business ties he has, or just how shady and sleazy he truly gets.

It is not an insult, or "name calling" to call a spade a spade.

Trump IS a fraud and a liar, and a serial philanderer who openly spoke of cheating on his first two wives, bragging about it, just as he has bragged about sleeping with other married women.

If I simply state perfectly valid and accurate things that are well-known about the man, how is that name calling?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:08 AM

882 posts, read 688,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
If you are referring to my post, you could not be more off the mark.

Trump IS a fraud. He has a long, well-recorded history of not honoring contracts (including filing bankruptcy a half dozen times), stiffing contractors and other workers, not to mention his recent court loss and settlement over his fake-asss Trump "university" which was designed solely to fleece rubes out of their money, or the current class action case he's involved in regarding the members of one of his Florida golf clubs who he's cheated.

Since the fraud also lied about showing his tax returns, we have no dea how he makes money, to whom he is in indebted, what business ties he has, or just how shady and sleazy he truly gets.

It is not an insult, or "name calling" to call a spade a spade.

Trump IS a fraud and a liar, and a serial philanderer who openly spoke of cheating on his first two wives, bragging about it, just as he has bragged about sleeping with other married women.

If I simply state perfectly valid and accurate things that are well-known about the man, how is that name calling?
And exactly what would you do with his tax returns? He certainly filed them and if he had done anything against the law, I suspect the IRS would be much more knowledgeable than you. What does how much money he makes have to do with being President? Hard to imagine him being indebted to anyone. And what does any of this have to do with a rally? Try to stay on topic.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
And exactly what would you do with his tax returns? He certainly filed them and if he had done anything against the law, I suspect the IRS would be much more knowledgeable than you. What does how much money he makes have to do with being President? Hard to imagine him being indebted to anyone. And what does any of this have to do with a rally? Try to stay on topic.
Transparency. It was apparently A-OK to expect release of tax info from other presidents and candidates from Obama to Romney. And Trump--head of the idiotic birther movement--promised to do the same. But, of course, he is a fraud and liar.

You might find it "hard to imagine he's indebted to anyone" but we have no way of knowing. It has been stated he owes more than half a billion to Russia-based companies, but again, he keeps his taxes and shady business dealings to himself. He considers himself above disclosure. And again, six bankruptcies--that clearly means he has been in substantial debt multiple times.

This is not off topic since these things and his career as a scam artist play into people's dissatisfaction with him, hence low numbers of lemmings at his rallies.

I'd also point out the fact that if Clinton, Obama or ANY non-GOP candidate or president lied and refused to release such information, Trump lemmings would be howling for blood and demanding impeachment. And you know it, and we all know it.

This is because Trump lemmings are the biggest group of stinking hypocrites who've ever existed.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:31 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Let me guess....they were all at work on a Sunday?

Pro-Trump rally held outside NYC’s Trump Tower | am New York
Trump won..we don't need to show. . We came out when we needed to,-- At the ballot box and we came out by the millions.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:34 AM

882 posts, read 688,916 times
Quote:
Transparency. It was apparently A-OK to expect release of tax info from other presidents and candidates from Obama to Romney. And Trump--head of the idiotic birther movement--promised to do the same. But, of course, he is a fraud and liar.

You might find it "hard to imagine he's indebted to anyone" but we have no way of knowing. It has been stated he owes more than half a billion to Russia-based companies, but again, he keeps his taxes and shady business dealings to himself. He considers himself above disclosure. And again, six bankruptcies--that clearly means he has been in substantial debt multiple times.

This is not off topic since these things and his career as a scam artist play into people's dissatisfaction with him, hence low numbers of lemmings at his rallies.

I'd also point out the fact that if Clinton, Obama or ANY non-GOP candidate or president lied and refused to release such information, Trump lemmings would be howling for blood and demanding impeachment. And you know it, and we all know it.

This is because Trump lemmings are the biggest group of stinking hypocrites who've ever existed.
Nice dodge and deflect. Again, what does how much money one has have to do with being qualified to be President?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:56 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:

All of this cannot be overstated.

Great post!

Old 02-07-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
Nice dodge and deflect. Again, what does how much money one has have to do with being qualified to be President?
Nice lack of reading comprehension. I never in any way stated there was any such correlation. Nor do I care about the wealth this or that candidate has amassed. HOW they amassed it could be quite pertinent, however.

The main things that make Trump disqualified to be POTUS are his standings as a fraud and liar, complete lack of governing experience, ignorance of Constitutional issues and the rule of law and his alienation of other nations and peoples including long-term allies.

Old 02-07-2017, 06:07 AM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Oh I don't know, perhaps Trump supporters in general are more educated and professional and could care less about things like marching in support? They've got important things to do like working a job.

As mentioned above Trump supporters already did their part at the ballots.

Besides, who'd want to risk getting beat and shot by the rabid anti Trump crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies