Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 05:52 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times

Advertisements

This abortion shop is hiding the facts, but some of their former managers are now speaking out. Yes, they had abortion quotas.
--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbEomyC5I14

Abortion Corporation - Live Action
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 05:58 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
My body! Don't touch it!

Hastag Shout Your Abortions!

Girl power!

Old 02-17-2017, 06:15 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Creepy. But I don't want people who don't want children to have them and view them as punishment. That's how we get babies dumped in trash cans and toddlers with cigarettes burned on their arms. Not to mention five year olds sold for sex so somebody could get some meth.

Go ahead and make the lesser of the evils illegal. We've all seen what a raging success the war on drugs has been. It's saved so many innocent lives.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:34 AM

18,498 posts, read 9,164,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Creepy. But I don't want people who don't want children to have them and view them as punishment. That's how we get babies dumped in trash cans and toddlers with cigarettes burned on their arms. Not to mention five year olds sold for sex so somebody could get some meth.

Go ahead and make the lesser of the evils illegal. We've all seen what a raging success the war on drugs has been. It's saved so many innocent lives.
Amen.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:13 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
My body! Don't touch it!

Hastag Shout Your Abortions!

Girl power!
I suspect that the babies they killed don't care for people who had abortions.

Too bad their babies didn't get the opportunity to shout "my body, don't touch it".

Old 02-17-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I suspect that the babies they killed don't care for people who had abortions.

Too bad their babies didn't get the opportunity to shout "my body, don't touch it".
Get over it.

Humans are nasty animals who want sex but don't want children.

How many people has religion killed over the millennia? "Life is sacred. Kill for God!" "Let the poor starve, they are being righteously punished by God for being lazy!"

Old 02-17-2017, 08:06 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
It's crazy they did that whole hearing in a minute and 40 seconds... That's all the evidence anyone rational person could possibly need, right?

Old 02-17-2017, 08:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Amen.
Double Amen.

Every time I read the paper lately - some poor kid has been starved, beaten, or killed by their drug-addicted POS parents.

The one that REALLY got me was the 5 month old that starved to death her crib while her two parents were dead in the house from a drug overdose.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:11 AM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Abortion should be illegal for conservatives and required for liberals.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Double Amen.

Every time I read the paper lately - some poor kid has been starved, beaten, or killed by their drug-addicted POS parents.

The one that REALLY got me was the 5 month old that starved to death her crib while her two parents were dead in the house from a drug overdose.
Exactly.

I used to be pro-life until I realized how many low-lifes are out there having children that they don't want and can't support. Those children are often abused and set up for failure in life. A few manage to escape, and those few examples are used by the Right to justify anti-abortion and anti-poverty policies. But most end up in the same situation as their parents, and then have children that they can't afford. And so it goes from generation to generation.

Humans suck. We are good at craving sex for the purpose of mere survival. And then when our population exceeds available resources, we kill each other (war).

Only the best/smartest 50% of the population should be having children. Period. The rest should be sterilized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies