Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 05:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Except, those Jews were German citizens, and the government was literately killing it's own people. If anyone thinks that's what's going on here, they need to have their head examined. Illegal aliens have no business being here. The right thing to do is to give them a lift back home, which is what ICE and the DHS is doing. Our tax dollars at work
I'm sure that will make for some great interviews. Families broken up, people returned to a country where they don't know they language, let's start raiding every home. I'm sure the media will cover it and the country can watch mothers and fathers tearfully taken from their clinging crying children. We could have a weekly special and Republicans could stand at the border and throw things at these people as they pass through the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 05:34 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I hope this is televised constantly. It will start looking like Germans looking for Jews soon. And the families and friends of those deported are likely lost to the GOP for a long time.
What crimes did Jews commit in Germany? Or did they enter Germany illegally? Did the jewish migrants blend in the usa easily or did they start attacking western democracy? If an alien enters your country illegally & starts breaking your laws, then you have every right to throw them out of your country & lockdown your borders.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:35 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump's detractors said that he would never be able to deport the illegals.

Looks as if it is happening and they were wrong again.
What they need to do is legislate heavy fines/imprisonment for employers. This will cause self deportation.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
I hope this is televised constantly. It will start looking like Germans looking for Jews soon. And the families and friends of those deported are likely lost to the GOP for a long time.
It won't look like it but you can count on the left & msm to shamelessly liken it to that. Their lame attempt to do so will fall flat as they have worn out their wolf cry.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
What crimes did Jews commit in Germany? Or did they enter Germany illegally? Did the jewish migrants blend in the usa easily or did they start attacking western democracy? If an alien enters your country illegally & starts breaking your laws, then you have every right to throw them out of your country & lockdown your borders.
Trump has expanded the order to people that did not break laws but by all means, let's do this deportation thing and let the media cover it heavily. Republicans need to collect at the border throwing things at them as angrily as they can, let's really capture Republicans in all their vicious glory.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:37 PM

52,277 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Was watching O'Reilly yesterday and he had a guest speaker on and the guest was saying something similar in terms of how Trump is changing the rules on us here. That instead of focusing on worse of the felon type illegal alien criminals that now they are trying go back on that and expand that definition of criminal.

Have to see how that shakes out. Not sure how many people have the stomach to watch non-dangerous illegals getting dragged out of their homes. I don't think a lot of people would like that. Yeah, I understand that being here illegally is a crime, I get it. Just saying.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:39 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Jews have been very loud and in his face lately, they feeling that pain of flashbacks

Old 02-21-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Was watching O'Reilly yesterday and he had a guest speaker on and the guest was saying something similar in terms of how Trump is changing the rules on us here. That instead of focusing on worse of the felon type illegal alien criminals that now they are trying go back on that and expand that definition of criminal.

Have to see how that shakes out. Not sure how many people have the stomach to watch non-dangerous illegals getting dragged out of their homes. I don't think a lot of people would like that. Yeah, I understand that being here illegally is a crime, I get it. Just saying.
A lot of these people don't even speak anything but English. And they have expanded it very broadly now. It's going to be ugly and I just want to see it covered in vivid detail by the media. Maybe they could get an embed to film along with a deportation crew. I'm sure seeing all the crying will give Trump supporters a thrill up their leg.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:50 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
I'm sure that will make for some great interviews. Families broken up, people returned to a country where they don't know they language, let's start raiding every home. I'm sure the media will cover it and the country can watch mothers and fathers tearfully taken from their clinging crying children. We could have a weekly special and Republicans could stand at the border and throw things at these people as they pass through the border.
The children are free to go with their parents.

Problem solved.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:51 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,517 times
Quote:
I seriously hope you're joking because extreme statements like yours are so outlandish,... you must be a bot because sane people don't think like that.

Last thing, why would you believe that the GOP ever had illegal aliens or their friends or families? You know very well that the Democrat party was pandering to illegal aliens in exchange for future generations of Democrat votes. Well, that's all coming to an end.

Thank you, President Trump!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies